Reviews for The Tomb
TobiasBoon chapter 7 . 4/17
I think I'm going to have to stop reviewing these stories and just favorite you as an author instead, because they are all completely incredible. Thank you so much!
BreathingMagic chapter 7 . 1/15
Wow. Wow,wow,wow. That was indeed angsty. I absolutely loved the suspense, Merlin's pain, the Knights Hearing voices and seeing things and Arthur's fight against Possession. I also loved how you brought the Memory of Lamia into this - your own friends turning against you really must be rather scary; and even though they were influenced during that, I always hated that None of the nights ever apologized to Merlin, as they should have. Just to make clear that they didn't men those things, to reassure Merlin that he's their friend and not just a servant whose opinion doesn't matter. Yet they never did.

But then again, I was also disappointed that Gwen was SO CLOSE to fining out about Merlin - it was perfect, her own mind working hard on why Lamia saw him as the enemy, would have been perfectly resolved by Merlin saving their lives with his Magic - damn t, his eyes were practically glowing already!

Um ok sorry, rant mode off. Loved this Story, I really did. Your writing as always is fantastic. :)
He will knock four times chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Oh hell this was a lot more eerie and frightening than most horror films I see.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
You are amazing, you know that? I'm hooked on your stories and they're just so good!
Nice dose of creepy and excitement in this one (glad I read it in the day XD) Great job!
Tuli-Susi chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
That was one of the best ghost stories I've read in a while. I was reading this at night and had to turn the light on cos it freaked me out so much!
And I am of the opinion that ghost stories don't need copious amounts of blood and gore, subtle horror is not to be underestimated!
Isilme.7 chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
I really had a great time reding this story. I think your descriptions of places and the emotions and images that they gave the charactes are good and interesting, believable. If I had one wish for this fic, it'd be that the climx scene was longer, little bit less rushed, giving more time to Arthur's strugle, the freeing of tue knights and destruccion of tue tomb. You builded a lot of tension and the mood was great, but I like ir when all the tension dissipates a little slower. Nevertheless, I enjoyed every line! Thanks for that. :)
Laura chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
I read this at 11o'clock at night, on my kindle in the pitch black, I have never been so terrified but I couldn't put it down so thank you for the story but no thank you for making me jump at every sound and struggle to sleep ;)
wryter501 chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
oh, wow. i honestly didn't know whether this would be one of those stephen king endings that isn't a good ending - arthur looks over his shoulder and it's not really arthur, or something. i'm so glad you didn't. well done!
wryter501 chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
oh, awful. even in 'the lamia' the knights never really hit merlin... :( oh, arthur. and merlin's response is very well-written. he's looking to see if arthur is really arthur - what was that? not why'd you do that?
oh, crap, he has arthur.
and why am i suddenly thinking supernatural - salt and burn the bones! oh, if only it were so easy...
wryter501 chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
this reminds me a little of the haunting - all the children the 'good' ghosts trying to protect the living from the one really evil ghost... it also reminds me of a book i read as a kid, 'the tombs of anak' - people kept disappearing in that one, too... yeesh.
wryter501 chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
i'm all worried about possession now, and who it's going to be - arthur? merlin? the knights?
wryter501 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
if we can't leave - omg gasp and etc. from leon? that's bad. and that moment when arthur knows he shouldn't turn and look - and then does anyway - a scene straight out of a horror movie, right there. i don't watch this stuff! i don't know why i'm reading some of my favorite characters right in the middle of it!
and merlin, going from tripping on air to choking on it... i love when an author eases the tension with humor, only to build it back up again...
wryter501 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
as predictable as a sorcerer with a grudge - that's a nice simile. :P
no, arthur, let's question it, just this once, please?
oh, boy, the tomb of a dead king - who had either betrayed or been betrayed... restless vengeful spirit, anyone? and here we have a possible descendent of one of the other kings? and merlin having bad memories of the lamia incident - in which only arthur was exempt from atrocious treatment of merlin under enchantment... oh, gosh, hunker down.
Rasei chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
This ghost story is pretty good, and I liked it a lot. I didn't see to many grammar errors or misspellings.

I do want to know more about the toad tale sometime. I bet they felt silly after they realize the toad wasn't Gwaine.
BeckaBeat chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
AWWWW this has such a sweet ending- loved it