Reviews for The Tomb
That wasn't scary at all. You should have added more to it. Level T is too cute. They make it sound like they're showing so much gore, when all they're doing is swinging a sword a few times and barely grasing someone. The problem is that you use only a small amount of violence. Add more!

VIOLENCE
If it's not solving your problems, you're simply not using enough of it.

Wise words spoken by a true horror/angst/hurt/comfort fan. They're the best when they're all together with violence at the level of M.

More violence! More hurt! The more pain the better! I'm not crazy! I just like seeing my favourite characters get hurt~. In a series called blue exorcist my dear Yukio (main character's twin brother), had his ribbs and arm broken by a demon that was trying to squish his body with it's tentacle. He screamed. It was great. Sorry. I had to share that. I'm not crazy.
He finally got banquet level food. Yay Merlin!
jameson1155 chapter 7 . 4/8
What a great story (I'm having to re-read all my favorites, because there doesn't seem to be much new Merlin fic.) I loved it - if you ever decide to write more, I'll be here, ready to read!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
I really enjoyed this and hope to see more
Guest Star chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
This was really excellent. I'm normally wary of horror, but you wrote it very well and I enjoyed it quite a lot. Great work. :]
TobiasBoon chapter 7 . 4/17/2015
I think I'm going to have to stop reviewing these stories and just favorite you as an author instead, because they are all completely incredible. Thank you so much!
BreathingMagic chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
Wow. Wow,wow,wow. That was indeed angsty. I absolutely loved the suspense, Merlin's pain, the Knights Hearing voices and seeing things and Arthur's fight against Possession. I also loved how you brought the Memory of Lamia into this - your own friends turning against you really must be rather scary; and even though they were influenced during that, I always hated that None of the nights ever apologized to Merlin, as they should have. Just to make clear that they didn't men those things, to reassure Merlin that he's their friend and not just a servant whose opinion doesn't matter. Yet they never did.

But then again, I was also disappointed that Gwen was SO CLOSE to fining out about Merlin - it was perfect, her own mind working hard on why Lamia saw him as the enemy, would have been perfectly resolved by Merlin saving their lives with his Magic - damn t, his eyes were practically glowing already!

Um ok sorry, rant mode off. Loved this Story, I really did. Your writing as always is fantastic. :)
He will knock four times chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Oh hell this was a lot more eerie and frightening than most horror films I see.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
You are amazing, you know that? I'm hooked on your stories and they're just so good!
Nice dose of creepy and excitement in this one (glad I read it in the day XD) Great job!
Tuli-Susi chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
That was one of the best ghost stories I've read in a while. I was reading this at night and had to turn the light on cos it freaked me out so much!
And I am of the opinion that ghost stories don't need copious amounts of blood and gore, subtle horror is not to be underestimated!
Isilme.7 chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
I really had a great time reding this story. I think your descriptions of places and the emotions and images that they gave the charactes are good and interesting, believable. If I had one wish for this fic, it'd be that the climx scene was longer, little bit less rushed, giving more time to Arthur's strugle, the freeing of tue knights and destruccion of tue tomb. You builded a lot of tension and the mood was great, but I like ir when all the tension dissipates a little slower. Nevertheless, I enjoyed every line! Thanks for that. :)
Laura chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
I read this at 11o'clock at night, on my kindle in the pitch black, I have never been so terrified but I couldn't put it down so thank you for the story but no thank you for making me jump at every sound and struggle to sleep ;)
wryter501 chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
oh, wow. i honestly didn't know whether this would be one of those stephen king endings that isn't a good ending - arthur looks over his shoulder and it's not really arthur, or something. i'm so glad you didn't. well done!
wryter501 chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
oh, awful. even in 'the lamia' the knights never really hit merlin... :( oh, arthur. and merlin's response is very well-written. he's looking to see if arthur is really arthur - what was that? not why'd you do that?
oh, crap, he has arthur.
and why am i suddenly thinking supernatural - salt and burn the bones! oh, if only it were so easy...
wryter501 chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
this reminds me a little of the haunting - all the children the 'good' ghosts trying to protect the living from the one really evil ghost... it also reminds me of a book i read as a kid, 'the tombs of anak' - people kept disappearing in that one, too... yeesh.