Reviews for The Woman in the Crosshairs
lossit.bay chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Great! laughed so much.
ais chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Beautiful writing. Flawless reveal. Im the one thats always getting yelled at to shut up during movies because i can always predict the ending, but i just totally missed this one. Even the title didnt give it away. Wonderful. ENIGMATIC.
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I loved the mental image of Daisy the clerk's face when she noticed her newly signed books. And I loved Clint's expression when they started talking about Hawkeheads! Clint as a bestselling author. Very new idea to me, but very welcome!

Also, what's a Yenta?
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love this! What a surprise to discover about Clint, yet totally keeping in the character you've developed here. It's a new twist on two of my favorite people. Great job!
AvengerGrl chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Wish it wasn't a one shot that was a really good one. I like how it took so long for the pieces to fall together. Then when they did it was perfect.
human28 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Loved this! Very original. The dedications make my heart melt!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
nice story. Thanks. Tshdow
JL Wrighton chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love this story! I come back every once in awhile just to retread it and all of a sudden it occurs to me that I've never favorited it! Keep up the great work.
ladygris chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oh. My. Goodness! This is incredible! I kind of suspected the first time we saw Clint writing notes, but I wasn't certain.

The way you walked through Clint and Nat's relationship was just fantastic. It had its soft moments, but not overly done for these two. They would take the next step, so to speak, on a sparring match. That's just them.

I think my favorite part, though, was when she got ahold of the first book. How she was angry until she got into the story and realized he hadn't retold their story. :)

Great, great work!
Warla chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow. You are a seriously excellent writer. The story flows do well, the grammar is excellent. Just awesome! Thanks for a great read!
b00kw0rms chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Ohmygosh! This is soooooo good. It's definitely going on favourites! This was...beautiful. Im still kinda in shock. I have absolutely no critiques at all. Pure perfection.
mholub00 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was absolutely brilliant! You wrote their relationship really well and the idea and plot was great!
newyorklover chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I absolutely loved this story. Just, wow, you have some serious talent and I am just blown away but how good this was. Please write lots more Clintasha! I love your take on their relationship and I'd love to read more.
SlytherinAvengerPrincess chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
AWWWWWWWW soooo cute! I have to say this by far has to be one of the most amazing ones i have ever read!
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This story is so freaking good! Every part of it was just amazing! I wish there was more! Happy Writing:)
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »