Reviews for The Woman in the Crosshairs
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
"Some people think it's too sentimental, I guess? It's a little raw, but—well, you can tell the talent's there, he's so incredibly gifted even if it's his first." Holy Crap! TC Hawke IS HAWKEYE! Am I right? Am I? I am! I know I am!

"Fandom is crazy-town, Tasha." *flies my flag with pride* That's what makes it so much FUN!

"The only one she hadn't liked was Nightingale's Charm, but then, the main character was kind of a bitch." Lemme guess...Mockingbird? :P

"Though your fans are scary. And possibly not right in the head." Hey! I object -OH! Who am I kidding? We are kinda scary, huh? Never thought I'd be a fangirl...thought fangirls were only for Twilight, like Darcy said. But I guess I am one. Wow...they say admitting you have a problem is the first step... O_o Though, I always wondered toward WHAT?

Wow! This was really good! At first I was, like, "New Mexico...Jane Foster...what?" Then, Clint as an author and them getting together? And the dedications? SO GOOD! I am really impressed by this story. Thanks for sharing!
WildStrike chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I loved this! It was awesome and great and spectacular and marvelous! xx
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was very, very well conceived and written - beautiful characterization and dialogue, with a particularly lovely touch for Darcy.

As for the romance part, well ... you had me at "As you wish."
Katherine March chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I loved it! Your an amazing writer! Please write another avengers fic!
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
What a sweet story! I love how orginial it is...and what a fun read it was! Loved how you developed Natasha and Clint's new relationship.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was just incredible. Wondefully well-written and a beautiful story line. I enjoyed it immensely.
MajesticMoments chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I greatly enjoyed this story. I wasn't sure what to expect from the synopsis and I wasn't quite sure if I had enough time to read a 12,000 word story. But I sure am glad I read it. It was intriguing because it felt like I was finding things out as Natasha did too. I was grinning madly when they were at the bookstore because it totally made sense. Any who, I loved it! Now off to studying :P

Loved the story,

MajesticMoments
sv4me chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
OMG, positively LOVED it. Thanks for writing!
ChokkaBlockk chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
A-FREAKING-MAZING! Holy crap this is definitely one of my favourite fic's ever! Don't know if there have been others like this but you have just given me sooooo many feels! I think I just exploded from giddiness! Seriously this was amazing and I loved it and just thank you. Thank you for sharing this greatness with the rest of the world! :)))
AnaElise chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is ridiculously fantastic! Such an interesting yet realistic story-line (well, as realistic as you can get fictionally). Pleasant writing!
Cat377 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Um, this story is wonderful. That's all!
KoteSkirata chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is spectacular! I love the idea of Hawk as an author, and Natasha's response had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. I love this so much, I can't express it.
K.S.
redpeony chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I loved this! The fandom angle was a lot of fun.
JaymieCaitlyn chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oh my god that was BRILLIANT! by far the best story I have read on this site in long while (and i read alot of them!) i loved it so much and I didnt want it to end! was such an original story line too, perfect!
Andrigno chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Awesome story very interesting with all its themes but I think it feels like two stories in one completely separated before New Mexico and during New Mexico. But a great story nonetheless
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »