Reviews for The Seven Sins of Halloween
Moonlesscat chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
"I don't want to admit it, but I think I just got beat."
And you also just got hit on. XD
Moon chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
*Happily * Oh Dang their gonna get in a lot of trouble when they go in the haunted hospital Muhahaha
Im-A-Qwerty-Pie chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
This was seriously clever. And the weird thing is, right before I found this fic, I'd been thinking 'what if raven had siblings?' thanks for being a phsycic mind-reader!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Oh, cool, you guys are doing NaNoWriMo? That's awesome! I really wanted to this year, but I have lotsa stuff going on. Homework, friends moving, extracurricular activities, that sorta stuff, you know? But I really hope to next year. Anyways, loved the story, hope you guys keep up the good work! :):):):););););););):):):)
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Oh, I love this. :)
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Horror-romance.
I love that combination.
Bloodyravenheart13 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
the one thing that can make this better... FLINX!
Protagonist009 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
YES! I couldnt agree with you more. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? *puts on fanfic bib* BRING ON NEXT CHAPTER! *pounds fork and knife of table* (what? when did ia table get here?)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Hello again!I cant wait for tonights chapter!And um...I was the one that wanted Jericho to !Please keep him :YOU ARE AWESOME!
OwO chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
This better have a good ending. Good job!
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Yippe the beast! Can't wait to see what Pride does
sparky chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
omg updateeeeeee.

heheh scath wrath that rhymes...
stormiXbaby chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
thank god i didnt lose power but,oh great now raven is apart of the DEMON SIDE! :O
SailorSea chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Love love love this chapter! Great twist so what's the group going to do now? I feel like the Titans will have to tell the Hive of Raven's heritage at some point after this now. Well can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
KEEP JERICHO ALIVE AT ALL COSTS OR I WILL MENTALLY DIE FROM SADNESS!