Reviews for To Die a Slow Death
kingphoebes chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
How this doesn't have more favorites and reviews is a mystery to me. This is up there as one of the best HG/TN stories. This is delightfully and deliciously tormenting. And I LOVE the idea of Hermione in a position of wizard-Muggle relations. That's perfect. This whole story is perfect. Perfect!
Lissa.chann chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
just very wistfully written. I really loved it.
Sasha404 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
That was so touching and nearly brought me to tears!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
... I think I died a little bit inside.
LMC chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Hello,

This is the third time I have read this tale, the third time that it has made me cry. The first time I cried from sadness because I have never known a love so pure. The second time I wept from happiness because I know that there are some who have known such a love and deep in my heart I know that it is better to have loved than to have never loved at all. This last time I wept in combination of sadness, happiness, and admiration for your ability to write in such a way that these emotions became so tangible to me. I am sure that is is one of many reviews singing praises or speaking of tears, so don't mind me. I just wanted to say thank you.
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
You just made me cry. Really hard. Great story! I have no idea how you did it but I loved all of your characters. None of them made a wrong choice (for what would have been the right thing to do?), still two end up heartbroken. There was just never the possibility of a happy ending - I usually hate that. I'm just gonna go back to crying my eyes out now
Explicitly Simple chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This made me tear up. Such raw emotion! Liked it a whole lot! :)
Wolness chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
What an interesting story, thanks for sharing!
Gabrielle chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
That was an astounding work of art. I can't believe your story isn't well known. I don't normally like short little one-shots, but I absolutely adored "To Die a Slow Death".
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Bittersweet, but realistic
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This story should really have more reviews. I loved it. I usually prefer happy endings and this made me want to cry but I really loved it.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 10/26/2012