Reviews for The Demise of Severus Snape
Fleiur chapter 6 . 9/8
Aaawww. Loved it! So cuuute, so adorbs, so sweet. Thank you for writing this! :-)
Fleiur chapter 4 . 9/8
Bluna! AAHHH loved this chap! :-)
Flight Of The Fallen chapter 1 . 8/2
This is amazing! But if anybody is ruthless, I would have thought it would be Narcissa.
TheseLittleWonders chapter 6 . 6/27
Aww..I really loved this! I want a mini-Draco! For an AU, this felt very canon-like. You have a tongue-in-cheek quality to your writing (especially when writing Severus) that really added a lot to the tone of the story and left me grinning nearly the whole time. I felt bad for Neville (and cringed the whole time that was going on), but you are absolutely correct in portraying Hermione as being really hesitant and unintentionally cruel.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 6 . 6/6
Poor Neville! Ahahaha I loved this fic.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 6 . 5/29
Haha, this was cute. I question what Dnape was thinking in regards to deploying Blaise, but meh.
ShanixinRed chapter 6 . 5/8
I love this story so much!
sao172 chapter 6 . 4/24
I really enjoyed this story. I'm glad Blaise and Luna ended up together as well as the main pair of Hermione and Draco. But I do feel sorry for poor Neville. It was a well written and funny story. Great job!
Montara chapter 6 . 3/29
What repressed feelings can do...glad Severus managed to bring them together :))) He should open a matchmaking business :D

Thanks for sharing! It was fun to read your story! Loved it!
Serendipithy chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
I literally could not stop squealing and laughing through this entire story. I liked how you didn't gloss over the dark parts of the characters' lives, but you didn't let them consume the humor/romance feels that were more important to this lighthearted story. :) Thanks for the lovely and adorable read!
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
I'm still obsessed with mini Malfoy, I would so love a fic where Hermione is harassed by a mini Malfoy and becomes fond of it and thus notices real Draco more.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Yayfor Luna.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
Oh nooooo, poor Neville.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
Aww, our hero.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
The mini Draco is the cutest gift ever, I wanna one.