Reviews for The Demise of Severus Snape
sshanholtzer44 chapter 6 . 10h
This was hilarious! Although i do wish you could have done that scene justice, i can imagine a very put out severus in gold and red. Lol
Lydia Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 8/19
So THAT'S why Slytherin always loses to Gryffindor! And here we'd thought it was because Potter was a better seeker (tee hee). Go, Luna!
FlyingMouse chapter 5 . 7/13
YAAAAS Dramione, Bluna, and Snape playing an integral role in the story?! You knew just the type of story I've been craving for so long, thank you so much for writing this 3
claclm chapter 6 . 2/14
KKKKKKKK I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Maya chapter 3 . 2/8
YASSSSSSSS! LOVE IT!
Maya chapter 2 . 2/8
AWESOME!
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 6 . 1/28
This was great! XD
Thank you for this work, keep writing! :D
Kelsey441 chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
Loved this!
Fleiur chapter 6 . 9/8/2016
Aaawww. Loved it! So cuuute, so adorbs, so sweet. Thank you for writing this! :-)
Fleiur chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
Bluna! AAHHH loved this chap! :-)
Loki-Scamander chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
This is amazing! But if anybody is ruthless, I would have thought it would be Narcissa.
TheseLittleWonders chapter 6 . 6/27/2016
Aww..I really loved this! I want a mini-Draco! For an AU, this felt very canon-like. You have a tongue-in-cheek quality to your writing (especially when writing Severus) that really added a lot to the tone of the story and left me grinning nearly the whole time. I felt bad for Neville (and cringed the whole time that was going on), but you are absolutely correct in portraying Hermione as being really hesitant and unintentionally cruel.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
Poor Neville! Ahahaha I loved this fic.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
Haha, this was cute. I question what Dnape was thinking in regards to deploying Blaise, but meh.
ShanixinRed chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
I love this story so much!