Reviews for Arpheus' Aurora
HappyFeetForever chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Hey Dear Readers, I updated her(Arpheus) story on my profile so if your looking for her sequel, as well as the finale of "What Are Friends For?" then come on over, please my Dear Readers.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2017
PLEASE CONTINUE HER STORY! I expected a perfect ending and I got Arpheus giving up and leaving forever which is a epic cliffhanger but please continue her story I cant bear just leaving this web page knowing those two men are probably perverts or something worse! I know you ended her here but please just give us a quick summary or sentence to describe what happens next for her and if you can please make it happy! Star Source you are very talented at your work even if its just a hobby and all i ask for is a sentence to say what happens to Arpheus and Aaron and everyone else. I dont need a story, just a sentence of all there fates. Please Star Source.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Plz make another story on her plz
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
Please make another story on arpheus this story can't be over it just can't arpheus has more to her story please make another story on her I don't care what it takes just please make another story
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
There has to be more to the story than this you can't just have her run away from her life and leave with a bunch of performers and not contribute the story come on there is more to her life than 3 chapters
KevinBlu chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Dammit! *Sigh* I knew something bad was going to happen to her...

For one minute, I thought Aaron was the injured one. I never expected it to be her mother! :(

I love your character! In my opinion, she is the best one. I would doubt of our sanity if she does not join the White Ones. She could kind of add a bit of cuteness to them XD

Congratulation for your amazing work!

Joei Write chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Sounds like she fits the profile extremely well! I don't mind the spelling and grammar errors, but you should know Syrena wasn't at her class's graduation with the others. At one point, I was almost thinking that there was no way the story could've ended badly, but you put in that sick twist at the end which made it all make sense. Arpheus is, in my opinion, assured to be an official White One. I'll be shocked beyond belief if she's not.
KevinBlu chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Finally! At last I could read this!

I loved this chapter! I really, really did.

That little girl is so cute! She is my favourite character so far! You almost make me wish that she wont join the White Ones because I know some kind of tragedy have to happen to her to be suitable for it.

But well, that is the point of the competition.

Joei Write chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Famous last words my friend. Ha...well I covered everything in my previous review so another long one won't be necessary. I'll start by saying I'm please with the length of the chapter. I was beginning to think I was the only one who did massive chapters. Now I feel a lot better, something Arpheus and I have in common. You make the character more reletable in this chapter by far, making her life finally start turning around. But to be in The White Ones, one can't have a happy life, it's not what Cloud and Vasquez would look for. But I'm sure you've got that taken care of. You know you're deadline, make it so...
CLOSED101 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Aww, what an adorable chapter, I would say that the story so far is heartwarming and very penguinly as possible!

Hope to see more! :D

Twinkletoes101 XD
Joei Write chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Very different my friend! She reminds of Judas. The very different penguin with a quality no one has ever seen before. That, to me, automatically gives her an edge. I'm also surprised you did a girl character too. I half-expected the majority of submission to be male. And in answer to your question, yes, Arpheus would be in the same class as Jake, Syrena, Kourtney, and Gabriel. But anyway, on to the judging portion...
The good, her back story, so far, seems filled with sorrow, which is exactly the kind of story a member of The White Ones would need. Descriptions are good, letting us connect with the character more easily. Her personality has that flip effect to it, which is a nice touch. And last, this is more than a one-shot, which shall bring her into more light, and letting us see more of her.
The bad, you, just like Auron, threw an emotional brick at our heads to soon. I know how she feels with her father not wanting her, I have a dad who's like that, always ashamed of you and nothing you do is good enough to please him, but it was too early, that would've been better to reveal in the second chapter. Also, I know she is a chick, but she doesn't talk very much. I'd like if spoke more often, then we could see what kind of penguin she is besides the 'Daddy's Rejection'.
An overall good job and loaded with potential for a great story and worthy penguin. But remember, only 3 penguins will make the cut, you have to make sure to see that you go all out if you want Arpheus to be a White One. I look forward to the next chapter in this story!
KevinBlu chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh my god! This story is so sweet that it almost gave me diabetes!

I'm so in love with that little girl! But Guin damn to her despicable father! The sad part is that I know people in the real world who are like him.

As always, I love your style of writting and the way you narrate everything!

But we still can make a desicion. We have to see more of this Arpheus.

Penguinbrony24 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow, where do i begin? First, great job perveying the emotions. But i do have one thing i would like to see, just don't forget to add music. Overall, your character is very cute and sweet.