Reviews for Miss Conception and Mis(ter) Understanding
ChristyWIX chapter 50 . 6/29
This was a very good epilogue to a very good story. They've got themselves a brood with five children. The others had some too. Very much enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 49 . 6/29
Renee chewing Bella out for being mad at Edward for the baby shower, was good to read. Then Esme added on and Bella has no chance at all. At least she really liked the homemade blankets they received. You really can’t get those in stores. Alice and Bella were fun to read. Poor Edward, being called out in front of everyone. She didn’t know they were all there. Sure got him off his embargo though. Didn’t work though. Very odd way for Felix and Tanya to get engaged. At least they finally are. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 48 . 6/29
His birthday and Bella gathering all their friends and family, was a great time to tell everyone in person. When she was asking if he wanted to wait and call them later, I was saying nooooo to my screen. I’m so glad they did it with them all there.
ChristyWIX chapter 47 . 6/29
Yes, I was right and Bella was not wanting to abort. I’m still quite surprised Edward made that leap. I am glad he came to her and apologized. He needed to. More so for leaving in the middle of their fight, even though that was never mentioned. I can see where all her fears stemmed from. However, when she was fretting over all of them, I knew it was not something to even be worried about. She’s got too big of a heart to not be a really good mom. Plus, she was raised by Renee and she’s a good mom. And, she had Esme who’s a great mom. It’s a good thing that Newton called Jasper. Where would Edward have gone had he not come into that bar? Eek! I’m glad that they talked and worked it all out. I am also glad that Bella came to the conclusion that her and Edward can do it on there own. I do think that they should pilfer Siobhan though. At least for when Alice and Bella are juggling being off at the same time for maternity leave. nothing wrong with a little help. Especially one as trusted as Siobhan.
ChristyWIX chapter 46 . 6/29
I knew Edward wouldn’t be mad at what they’d done to his collection. He’s right, he should’ve sold them years ago. These two need to learn how to communicate. That was really, really underhanded of him to do. He should’ve just talked to her and explained himself, instead of poking holes in their protection. I am a wee bit confused though. She had been taking birth control pills since she had the babies. Why did they change over to a diaphragm? There is never, ever a good time to have a baby when you’re busy like these two are. I’m not sure Bella was going to say abortion. I think Edward jumped the gun there. Does he not know his wife at all? I don’t think it something she would do. My hubs and I went the childfree route in life and could not be any happier about it. We have always double protected with pills and condoms. TMI, I’m sure but, it has been successful for our twenty-eight years together. I digress. I do wonder what she was going to say before he flipped his lid?
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 6/29
Holy crap, you let the twinners get to the Barbie's. I somehow think Edward won’t be as mad as Bella, Tanya and Esme think he will be. Inconsolable or not, why would you ever bring out collectibles to show four year olds? He should’ve had those in a locked cabinet somewhere. I am absolutely thrilled that Tanya and Felix have gotten together. I had wished for it when we met him that first time, but learned he had Gia so, that went out the window. I’m glad they are together and happy now. And, he seems to really get along great with the family. Yay! Love that Alice and Bella are co-owners in the store and that it is doing so very well. That is really wonderful. I really liked how you wove in the past four years, into the present in this chapter. I’m guessing since Bella flipped back on that calendar and added to her shopping list, she’s thinking she’s pregnant. That’s one way to fix things with Edward if it does go south when he learns of the Barbie's.
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 6/29
What a beautiful wedding they had. And, an amazing wedding night. Felix is not wrong in his hesitation. If he thinks he'll cheat on Gia because he can’t see forever with her, he is right is not getting married. However, he also is so wrong is keeping Gia around. Stringing her along, asking her to marry him constantly. He needs to set her free to find the real love of her life. Just because there are seven years together, does no make it right. It makes them comfortable. Thank you for filling us in on what happened with Tanya. It is quite funny that Andy is hiding, thinking that if she can’t find him, the divorce won’t go through. He’s crazy. They should send the pack to Alabama to find him . . . led by Jake and Quil . . . hehehe. That would be funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 6/29
That was fun, her having to guess at who got married. Kim and Demetri did! That was great. I hope it lasts for them, for years and years. So funny that Edward bet her a million and she was dumbfounded when she realized it was a real check. She bought a house! We never learned the full story of what happened with Tanya and Andy. She was going to tell Edward and then it was never mentioned again. The wedding is here! I’m having such fun reading this, I’m sad it’ll be over soon.
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 6/29
I feel like I am repeating myself every review but, this was a really fun chapter too. I like that they’re all having a great time together. At the pool. At the casino. Funtimes. Those two at the bar were sad sacks. What disgusting things to say to a person. Even after it was clarified that she was his fiancé, not a hooker. I love that Felix and Tanya teamed up on the fucker. That Tanya didn’t even know why, yet figured it had to be bad if Felix had the guy on the ground. Then she demanded security. I do wonder where she went off to, with an evil glint in her eyes, when she learned why she sent them away.
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 6/29
That was all kinds of fun. I love that he got them the private plane. It is wonderful that everyone is in on it and they’re all happy to share the parties together. It’s became quite the trend to combine them a while back. Most likely when you were writing this actually. A good decade after the baby showers started becoming Jack and Jill baby showers, including the husband and their male friends. Even though Tanya is unhappy now, I know she'll be happier in the long run. Her marriage was toxic and she’s done the right thing by filing for divorce,
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 6/29
Bella, according to Rosalie in the last chapter, was bitchy. In this chapter Edward was heating up the spaghetti from the other night. Bella did not like spaghetti, until she was pregnant. Is it possible that she is pregnant? Moody and cravings are definite signs. I hope not, as she wanted to complete school and grad school before they started having a family. And, she seems really good about taking her pill. However, they do have sex every day. Speaking of that, I thought it was funny that Edward had had enough and was rushing out of the party so he could sex her up. At least he stopped long enough to announce to Felix he was his best man. Good thing Felix is not the type of man to be bummed he wasn't asked, but told. I like Edward and Felix's relationship. Happy they've reconnected. I really like your addition of these friends into the story. Should be fun times for all with those parties.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 6/29
I am very happy that Rosalie's counseling seems to be helping her tremendously. She is a whole different person with Bella than she was before. Complimenting her. Giving her tips. Alice definitely knows her fashion . . . she picked the perfect dress for Bella. I really like Edward's friends and their wives/girlfriends. They are a fun group. It was good that Bella realized she overreacted. Even better that she did not do something before finding out what was going on. Felix knew though and he just goaded her on. That was funny. He knew it was his own girlfriend that was hanging on Edward. Just to learn it was because her feet hurt. Edward's reaction to learning Bella is completely bare under that dress, was very funny. Can't wait to see how long he will stay at this party.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 6/29
Oh that was funny. It was his best friend and his brother. That was quite the prank. Poor Bella fainted though, so maybe not as good. I really liked that she thought quickly and reprimanded them about pranking a pregnant woman. That made me laugh. Maybe we could get rid of Andy and have Felix meet Tanya. I always like when Tanya's and Felix's get together. I hope Edward's alumni are not as he is thinking they are . . . pretentious. That is never a good time. I really liked that Carlisle got them the date they wanted on the Platte House. Even though it is costing them to fix it with the other bride. Cool that Carlisle owns it. I liked the back story to it and how it ties to the family now. I also really liked that he put his foot down and said they were hiring a wedding planner. She would be too stressed otherwise. It was funny that he threw in the realtor and new furniture. Then, why the hell not, her tuition too. Why not? In for a penny, in for a pound. Very fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 6/29
Insider trading and embezzlement, my ass. He was talking to his father on the golf course and somebody stuck their nose where it did not belong. Thinking they could get the Cullen men . . . someone that has had it out for them. That, or Carlisle went ahead and purchased the stock Edward was talking about, without his knowledge and it has caused his son a world of hurt. Or, even worse, it was Emmett and his has done something really stupid and has used Edward's name in it to not get caught. Whatever it is, Edward did not do it. He is too squeaky clean to do something that illegal. Emmett though? Especially your Emmett in this story.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 6/29
Ah, so his parents were there, just as I had suspected. Their card was wonderful. I loved the question at the bottom of it . . . Braves or Cubs. Made me laugh. Though she would be a Mariner's fan, if this is the typical Charlie. She did spend a lot of time with him and the res boys. I really liked how she didn't let him finish the new and improved proposal and just simply stopped him with a yes. He was having none of that and pulled her aside. Too cute. I really liked what she said to him then. So perfect. Very fun chapter.
2,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »