Reviews for A Raptor Love
Azalea chapter 7 . 8/15
Can you please update I really like this story
Sterling Blade chapter 7 . 8/6
I'm still sitting and waiting for an update. Hopefully everything is alright on your end. Most of these raptor stories I've followed seem to stop abruptly for one reason or another with little real explanation as to the why and go unfinished. It has been over a year on this one, but I still am holding out some hope for continuation.
CONTINUE PLLZ
I.S.L.Supporter chapter 1 . 4/14
I wanted you to know that I'm starting a story based on JP and, hopefully, it will be very different from the very good fics I already found here (they're in my Favorites of course). You'll know when I publish the first chapter.
Any more
khjvujhm,gvb jhnm,
I.S.L.Supporter chapter 7 . 3/26
I can give you only one idea... Update soon your story and surely it will be better in each chapter!
Secret Fantasy Reader chapter 7 . 2/16
please update soon
Midnaslade chapter 7 . 1/9
Please update please oh please oh please
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
Ok your story has an amazing thing going please update soon
RaptorGirl26 chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
Please do more chapters! I really love this fanfic and would love to read more! I really hope that Serena and the alpha raptor will get together! They are so cute together! Anyway, please update soon!
silverfoxkurama chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
never mind i saw in this chapter u did that on purpose with the he she stuff
silverfoxkurama chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
is the raptor male or female cause you use words to make it seem like a girl but then u switch to male
redpetal888 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat theeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
mvbabydoll91 chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
It's going good so far, maybe you can give use a POV of the alpha raptor so we can see his thoughts.