Reviews for A Raptor Love
redpetal888 chapter 1 . 8/15
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat theeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
mvbabydoll91 chapter 7 . 8/15
It's going good so far, maybe you can give use a POV of the alpha raptor so we can see his thoughts.
patrick.dejong94 chapter 7 . 8/9
great story when do you think the next chapter is ready?
c.
o.
n.
t.
i.
n.
u.
e.
I dont care how just please dont stop.
maybe have her get taken by the raptors when they get free and when the others escape, they think she is dead. she ends up in a part of the labs she's never seen before and accidentally gets herself injected with raptor DNA and have her slowly turn into a raptor? Like, it was an ingen test they were trying to mix some human qualities into some raptor and they made it able to bond with human DNA so that could happen and she accidentally somehow gets the serum into her system and it messes with her cells and brain and vocal cord slowly turning her into a raptor with a human mind and some raptor instincts too.
write more soon chapter 7 . 7/24
write more soon
Teshy chapter 7 . 7/24
Yes I love the story so far. It has been a fun read so far. Keep at it. I can't wait for the raptor escape and the hunt for His mate. :) I do have a few idea's that could be fun to mess with. I will pm them to you so they can be surprise to others. Keep up the fantastic job!

Teshy
Ny'Kle chapter 6 . 7/24
According to the novel, the diloposaurus's feed on the food given to them by the feeders, or on rats and other small animals.
They would use their venom, and go in and bite the rat, then step back and wait for the rat to die, then chow down.
They can also spit their venom too, as described in the book, and seen in the movie, with the death of Mr Nedry
write more soon chapter 5 . 7/15
write more soon
Thanks for the update :)
Ashwood's Flame chapter 5 . 7/14
Suppose 98th review is as close as I can get, lol. Wonder what'll happen with the T-Rex escapade.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 5 . 7/15
Please continue!
mckennamarieh chapter 3 . 7/15
Love it!
Countess de Delos chapter 1 . 7/15
Hey there _ just wanted to say that I am really liking this story and hope that you will continue it. The perspective is really unique :)
amber.lincoln3 chapter 5 . 7/14