Reviews for Here comes the Sun
JackHarkness115 chapter 6 . 2/12
I am very impressed and although quite surprised by the RoxyXEridan thing that happened (I honestly have never seen the ship, though it seems cool) I liked it very much.
EamonnG chapter 3 . 2/10
Oh my god, this was so amazing and perfect and awesome at the same time. You are a wonderful writer.
Emmaline Haesel chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
Everyone was having a major WTF thing with Gamzee. Poor guy.
Emmaline Haesel chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
So Rose's 'scary' story scared Gamzee, Dave's 'scary' story scared the trolls, Aradia's 'scary' story was a thinly veiled revenge barb aimed at Sollux's cleaning habits, and Gamzee scared everyone "mOtHeRfUcKiN'" shitless, with no story... Damn.
Emmaline Haesel chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
I imagined Dave's face as the trolls had when the humans astounded, shocked or dtupefied them, the slightly dropped jaw, one half-closed eye, twitching eyebrows, the whole shebang.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
This is awesome, cool and gr8t! -C.O.F
Evil Atlas chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
This is great. Keep it up!
nickolantern chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
I'm sorry, but did you just convince me that Gamzee can be cute?
nickolantern chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Haha nice with the rap, I can totally picture that scene and I'm laughing my ass off imagining it :P
nickolantern chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
This is really good! :) I'm just starting on these but keep writing ;)
VocaloidAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Man, those are THE pairings. I really like where this is headed and I'm excited to read the chapters already uploaded!
ColdKnight chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
OH MY GOG I LOVE THIS FANFIC. Please bring it out from the grave and update it! I hope to see more chapters in the future of this!
violetnights chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Wow this was amazing! If Gamzee and Nepeta end up together, she doesn't need to break up everybody ;u; besides, she'd be happy. Can't wait for the next update!
violetnights chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Wow I've never considered Roxy and Eridan bht now that you wrote it like this, I am absolutely in love with the ship! Your writing skills are great by the way :3
violetnights chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
John is so adorable! This chapter was so cute and funny :')