Reviews for On Mobius
FlashGrenadeZero chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Man, this is actually a very touching story you've got here. To think that Shadow gets to stay hitched to Blaze due to Black Doom's DNA takin' a hike...whoulda thunk, eh? Either way, this was really enjoyable to read and I'm honestly a little a miffed it had to end at all. I'm not one to say such things at all mind you, but Shadow and Blaze are just so goddamned SWEET together. :)
Lol chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Lol funny
E-69 eggbeater
ABSOselfRBED chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
so I know you wrote this AGES ago, but I was so exuberant after reading the latest chapter of advents in serendipity that I just HAD to read more of your work. I must say, I was far from disappointed! you are fantastic!
lilysash97 chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Blaze isn't gonna get dressed?
lilysash97 chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
What the *bleepity*?!
HTKWolfe777 chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
Spike: "Hey, where the heck did Sadow skate off to?"
Cocoa: "That was so sweet I think I'm getting cavities!" She hugs Reave who blushes slightly under his black feline fur.
Spike: Pulls one of Cocoa's wings, "Are you guys listening? Shadow's gone!"
The chocolate colored bat whines in pain, and Reave punches the Ash-Grey hedgehog.
Reave: "He left to go prepare our next adveture wih HTKWolfe, plus I beleive this story was a bit much for him to handle."
Cocoa: Wipes away a tear, "Why do you say that?"
Reave: "Because this story ends with him getting a happy ending, something that he is solely convinced will never happen to him. Maria, Molly, and that Chris kid came close a few times to dying himself."
Spike: rubs his sore cheek, "What, he thinks anyone he gets close to dies?"
Reave: "It's possible that he beleives it on some level."
Cocoa: "Poor guy..."
Reave: Grins, "I wouldn't be too worried about him, nothing lasts forever after all. With authors like this WhyteRabyt making good, believable stories bout him, I think he's begining to hope."
Cocoa: Gasp, "You're right!" Turns to Whyte, and waves franticly, "Thank you! We promise to do or best to help Shadow!"
HTKWolfe777 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Reave: "I beleive that was the numer of the forbidden hotel room in The Shining."
Spike: "The what now?"
Reave: "It's an old horror movie. The band Thirty Seconds to Mars based the music video for their song The Kill off of it."
Spike: "Oh, now I remember! That song is so boss!"
HTKWolfe777 chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
Spike: Scratches his head, "Okaaay, I don't see why Shadow would flip over a little purring. Hedgehogs pur!"
Shadow: "Well THIS hedgehod hasn't purred in fifty years."
Spike: "Ah!"
Cocoa: "That was so adorable, I think I'm feling a bit woozy!"
Reave: "The plot thickens, I'm impressed."
HTKWolfe777 chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Shadow: "TELL me that you're JOKING!"
HTKWolfe777 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Spike: " Well, all things considered, that went pretty well."
The others look at Spike, each wearing their own look of surprise.
Spike: "What?"
Shadow: "You actully said something that wasn't absurdly idiotic."
Spike: "Hey!"
HTKWolfe777 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Shadow: "…"
Spike is eyeing Shadow warrily, and looks to Reave for support.
Reave: "Any thoughts, Shadow?"
Shadow:: "... Yes, I would have critiqued her that a true warrior should always stay on gaurd, but... melting crayons? To make something look like blood? If I wanted to see blood, I'd just go find some moron, and make him bleed."
Reave: Nods, "I thought you might say something to that effect."
Spike: Whispers to Cocoa, "Great, now there's two of them."
HTKWolfe777 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Reave: "Impressive, though we've worked with Shadow long enough to know that hitting a girl wouldn't matter to him."
Spike: "Huh, really? I've never seen him hit a girl before."
Cocoa: "He put a gun to my head when we first met."
Spike: "Oh yeah, can't beleive that I forgot about that."
Cocoa: Sigh, "But really, it's just so unchivalrous of him. This is why almost no one thinks pf him as a hero.
Shadow: "If your opponents don't have genders then you'll be harder to kill."
Spike & Cocoa: "YIKES!"
Violentshadow chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
lol there going to body swap arn't thetxp
Violentshadow chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
epic
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
freaking awesome i love this xp