Reviews for Offerings
BSmusicprincess chapter 17 . 4/16
Haha. I lost it when uther said the bit about bedding your servant. This is one of the funnyest story's so far!
Saki-nee chapter 17 . 4/16
There is an ENDLESS amount of jokes that could be written from this. Endless!
I don't think I laughed this hard since the farting incident in the throne room (Season 3). Why your not writing you own books in beyond me. If only the writers and creators of the show were as creative as you! This one's going into my file cabinet. Jesus H. Christ!
MamzelleHermy chapter 17 . 4/13
Well, that was funny! I loved it strangely enough!
Cha'90 chapter 17 . 4/13
Love it! Love, love, love it!
Veilwuarrah chapter 17 . 4/13
This was hilarious and brilliant. I actually woke my partner up with laughing.
It's such an odd and awkward idea and yet I can see it happening. Uther's royal stupidity.. when he is convinced of something, he is convinced for good, and poor Arthur and Merlin going along with the idea to get rid of the misinterpreted-prophecy-gone-obsession. And in all the mess and chaos the characters are still canon. Absolutely love it.
And I'm also very happy you are still writing. Looking forward to more!
Book girl fan chapter 17 . 4/13
I believe that the very concept of this is idiotic, and I'm rather delighted that you wrote this mockery of it,
lillelouis chapter 17 . 4/13
Awr :D a PUPPY!
LFB72 chapter 17 . 4/13
That was a lot of fun. Even though it was a parody, Uther's character is so bigoted and greedy it is not too much of a stretch to imagine something like that happening - in the vain of the king's new clothes.

Always a pleasure to read your work.
mersan123 chapter 17 . 4/13
OK SD. You managed to get a good giggle out of me so I am thinking your mission - at succeeding at crack - was successful. Well done.
I still have an image of Merlin pregnant and then holding a wolf cub - priceless.
Thanks, I needed that!
Cloud9timeforEmu chapter 17 . 4/12
That. Was. Beautiful.
shinchan13 chapter 17 . 4/12
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I loved this!
eilonwy77 chapter 17 . 4/12
Ah ha ha! Yes dear! :-)
staymagical chapter 17 . 4/12
oh god that was great! Completely ridiculous and funny. Loved it!
Aeroway chapter 17 . 4/12
XD
I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe! Omg, you hit all, and I mean ALL, the tropes in pretty much every explicit slash story on AO3!