Reviews for Offerings
Obscured Angel chapter 7 . 1/16
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated
Dominican Girl chapter 18 . 11/11/2014
These are brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. You do a great job of keeping the characters themselves even in other situations. I also noticed that you really seem to like Merlin docs where Arthur has to care for him, which I totally understand, but I would also love to see more BAMF!Merlin and Team!Merlin and Arthur.
But amazing job! Definitely keep adding!
ifarted-version2.0 chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
This is literally the best non-slash slashy fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. You made me laugh out loud several times.
ifarted-version2.0 chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
That was a very good modern chapter. It was cute and I liked the bromance between them a lot.
EvaTodd chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
Nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononono. I have never been more scarred in my entire life. Here I was, reading a nice (if Merlin whump heavy) collection of one-shots, then...
*shudders*.
This was by far the most awkward thing I have ever read, and I have only one comment:

Can't.

Unread.
EvaTodd chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
YES, thank you! I swear, the show was way too mean to Merlin, and they never let him be happy. I wish I could hug him through the screen. Or better yet, have someone (or multiple someones) give him a hug ON screen. Merlin needs a hug.
Vaughntronic chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
1.) THANK YOU for bringing Archimedes into this. I am certain that there are several other fics that do this (and I just haven't found them), but I really loved it. :)

And while the whole thing was terribly amusing, the best part, for me, was the very end. That little bit of banter just sealed the deal for me. SO CUTE!

Fantastically written, of course, and very clever.

Thank you!
ArianaRocker chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
Oh my god... this made me cry tears of pain and joy... oh Arthur.. and poor Merlin!
Ellessaria chapter 17 . 8/31/2014
I've been re-reading these shots (I initially read them before I had an account on here), and I was going to leave a review once I'd finished, but after crying with laughter for the second time reading this particular shot, I really had to pause in my reading...

Honestly, I don't think I've ever laughed so much because of a fic... this was genius. Just GENIUS. *wipes eyes* I can't even pick out what was so brilliant, because ALL of it was. Just laughing the whole way through... pure genius...

*standing ovation*
cj chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Holla. I've got a prompt, and it'd be awesome if you could turn it into a story.

Arthur's in danger. And Merlin, obviously not wanting his magic to be revealed, shows up at the scene as Emrys, a damn powerful cloaked figure with BAMF aura, to save Arthur.
Arthur thanks him, is curious at first, but because he still doesn't believe there's a good sorcerer, and there's a little chance that he meets the man again, Arthur tries to forget him.
But then, during the next few life threatening situations where Arhur is sure he's going to die, the cloaked man always comes to save his royal backside.

Point is, it's about an unknown powerful sorcerer (Emrys) that everyone knows only shows up when Arthur is in danger.
cj chapter 11 . 8/20/2014

But then, during the next few accidents where Arhur is sure he's going to die, the cloaked man always comes to save his royal backside.

Emachinescat chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
Hahahahaha.. the end! The END! Ha!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2014
If you take requests I have one. (Merlin show trepidation for a weak before telling Arthur about the prophecy surrounding them with out telling him that they are those mentioned in the legend.) Thank You!
Shere'Lifsil chapter 18 . 6/28/2014
I loved the past few updates, especially the one where Utherd decided to take things literally...
Please write more ;)