Reviews for The 40th annual hunger games a SYOT story
I-Fangirl-24-7 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
HOWLER: IT IS NOT CRAP, AND DO NOT USE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE WITH ME YOUNG MAN. DID KATNISS THINK IT WAS CRAP? I DIDN'T THINK SO. SO WHY ARE YOU TREATING IT LIKE CRAP? BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IDIOT. AN IDIOT BRO. AND YOU WONDER WHY NO ON READS THIS?
I-Fangirl-24-7 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Hey this is awesome? Not. This is better than awesome.
nyan743 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Sorry. I submitted Megarnia/Meg.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Name: Megarnia 'Meg' Sparks
boy/girl: girl
Age: 17

height: 5 ft 11
Weight: 113 lbs.
district: 6, but is a part of the careers
family: her parents kicked her and her younger bro out of the house, and her younger brother was reaped for the games and was tortured by a boy named Ledger Henderson from district 1. Megs motto is when the going gets tough, the tough get going, meaning that when times get tough, suck it up and get used to it and do what you can with what you have.
friends: Meg doesn't have any friends. She can barley get into school.
Volunteered/reaped: reaped
mentor: Finch Lisken
Preferred death: sacrificing herself for a boy she lives, and when or if he asks her why, she would say, "people do crazy things... when they're in love"
Allies: careers
reaping outfit: Meg has sandals that a nice shoemaker gave her and a green dress that a dress maker gave her. The dress maker even let meg bathe in her bathtub.
parade outfit: she is wearing black pants, a white shirt, a white package, and scsince goggles. She is holding a vile with green liquid in one hand.
interview outfit: meg wears a bright pink fluffy dress, but the top of it is hot pink.
interview quote: "Don't underestimate me. I can be as lethal as a career if I wanted to, and I'm not afraid to deliver a death blow, so be prepared."
Wheat they showed the gamemakere: climbing skills and javelinstrengths: tricking people, speed, aim, strength, agility throwing.
training score: 8
Weapon: javelins
strengths: speed, aim, edible plants, strength, power, common sense, tricking people.
meg is also very sarcastic
weakness: first aid, doesn't react well to thirst, making traps, settings traps.
appearance: meg is 5 ft. 11, she has pale skin, she has blue eyes, and red, curl hair thats usually in a ponytail like cloves (in the movie), but longer and wider.
jfkdirejfnv chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
name: Victoria mathissin

boy or girl: female

age: 18

height: 6 and a half foot

weight: alright, got some muscle, isn't fat

district: 1 or 2

family: parents alive, mom a victor, oldest of three (her, bro, bro)

friends: even in the careers district there are careers, she hangs with the careers of the careers

reaped or volunteered: Volunteered, fighting the rest away from the stage and jumping on it

mentor: her mom, Vyktoree Artisfun

prefered death: I love surprises

allies: Careers

reaping outfit: Yellow dress, short sleevless

parade outfit: jewels on a silver short sleevless dress

interview outfit: red short sleevless dress (interviewer takes note and asks her about it)

interview quote: Laughs, I have no doubts, I will win, or I'll die trying

what they showed the game makers: her skills with a staff

training score: 11

weapon: hand-to-hand, staff

strengths: good plans, traps, drive to win

weaknesses: arrogance, anger, depression, she has allot to live up to

appearance: Very tall, very slender, dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin, cruel feel about her
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Don'tknow what happened
interview quote: Onyo "My brother was so mad he could volunteer."
what they showed the game makers: T throwing stars. Orunning and climbing
training score: weapon: T throwing stars Osling shot
strengths: T makes friends easily. O knows when to run
weaknesses: T running fast O likes to steal and steal the best
appearance: T shoulder brown hair. smiles alot. light brown eyes
O sleek red hair, slim face, sparky fox-like brown eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
weight:
T Pretty skinny
O Pretty skinny
district: both from 6
family: T has mom dad two bro. one sis.
O has no mom or dad, older brother (19)
friends:
T lots of friends very popular
O not really
reaped or volunteered: both reaped
mentor: Silmin Rochel
prefered death: Bloodbath
allies: T has allies with most every one. O is allies with boys dis. 5 and under (shy around girls)
reaping outfit: T gray dress and O is in too big hand-me-downs from Bro.
parade outfit: T is sparkly pink and lit up. O is shiny green, lasers shooting off him
interview outfit: T baby pink dress. O in pale orange suit with coat tails
interview quote: T Smiles waves hand "oh bad can it be?"

what they showed the game makers:
training score:
weapon:
strengths:
weaknesses:
appearance:
catspats31 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
You do realize that your story is breaking the following parts of the Content Guidelines:

Entries not allowed:
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

This part of the story is better off as a part of your profile page or forum post.
I-Fangirl-24-7 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Great job so far. Just keep going.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2