Reviews for Finally Falling
QueneldaTheDragonWhisperer chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Tom's mother's maiden name was Gaunt. The name Marvolo was his grandfathers first name.
The only mary potter chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Im glad that the parent thing brought tom and myrtle closer, but im still confused. Maybe next chapter you could put that in, have him go through it in his mind or explain it to someone, idk. But I love the story, i hope you update soon? :)
JordanaAlexandra chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Brilliant! Hope you keep it up and update soon - you're doing really well :)
QuillsAndInk221 chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Tom was kinda OOC. But other than that, pretty well done
Pebblepaw chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Cool, so you still didn't answer the question why is that girl going out with Henry potter?
QuillsAndInk221 chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Well done again, Blondie. Very well done!
Nara
Pongo Twistleton chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Sooo.. is it weird that I think there might be something there between Myrtle and Tom?
The only mary potter chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Im glad you finally posted. It's a good story, but it needs more pizazz.
This chapter was short, and because you don't update often, you need either really action packed, or really long chapters. Or a cliffhanger. Just to make it more interesting. In this story, you can't have a dull chapter.
Sorry if this is harsh. :)
The only mary potter chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I am very happy.

But please,longer chapters. Concidering how long you take to update, they should be longer. I loved it, dont get me wrong, but i want MORE. ;)
QuillsAndInk221 chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Happiness, eh Sophi? Nice work!
TimelessChic chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I have enjoyed this! But it has been a while since your last update, when can I expect to get more!? Hint hint
nivzzz chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
pls continue this soon...
The only mary potter chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Yay, you did it. Im so happy. Just curios, if voldie hates mudbloods, why is he befriemding myrtle, only, of all the mudbloods in the school, to kill her? Does he have a alterior motive. And just a tip, try adding one of your own charachters, thats what makes the story stand out.
And if you didnt get my pms, enable them in settings, its so much funner that email! An pm me?, those things are so much fun to get.
blackveins chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Keeheehee I loved this chapter! This story makes me smile so much! Please write more soon!
Inferius1957 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Oh this otta be good, young Tom on his way to greatness.
I'll add this to my story alerts.

]-)