Reviews for A Love for a Slave
HelloDreams chapter 31 . 6/13/2013
ASDFGJKL ;_;! BRAVO! *Throws roses at your face* Is it bad If I cried a little e.o? . . This was the .story ever, Words don't describe how much I was in love with this story! Thanks you so much for this wonderful story *-* Definately taking place as my Favorite story of all time! Hope to read more like this *-* "Classic - Jy Park" is the song for this story3
starrysunsets chapter 31 . 6/12/2013
Beautiful! (I'm the 400th reviewer! Congrats, Alicia! :D)
goneneverseenagainbye chapter 31 . 6/11/2013
Sorry for not replying in a while.
I knew you weren't going to end on the last chapter.
Great ending for an awesome love story, and it ended pretty well than what I expected.
The reunion was perfect, and its great to see that Shadow is still using her nickname "little maid".
All in all, a perfect story Alicia. I wonder what your next brilliant idea for a story will be...
Guest chapter 31 . 6/11/2013
Awwww :')
Shaddyismy4ever chapter 31 . 6/11/2013
aaaaw that was so cute
Hello chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Um I think Lover's Kisses.
Lightning rose chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
:) SO CUTE AND CUDDLY!
PinkMousey chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
Dawwwwww *tears up* Aw I'm so weak, I'm a sucker for your happy endings! But yay! Amy and Shadow lived happily along with the others!
TinyShinyy chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
AWWW I LUV THIS STORYY :3 :D
MEGAANIMEFREAK27 chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That's so sweet! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!
ShadowsLoverForever chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
The perfect ending to this story (Made me tear up a bit lol ;p) But can't wait for more of your stories and im glad everyone is happy and living happy lives with their loves and lovers DAWWWW ! Well see ya!
TheDivines chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
Great epilogue I was hoping Shadow would say "my little maid" somewhere in there and he did just awesome way to end a good story.
Savvy0417 chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
Omg! This is awesome, amazing, romantic, exciting and so much! I cant stop because im jumping up and down. Best story ever!
Animeluva1 chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
Awwwwwwww! Happy Ever After! Lol! .
ElementofHeart chapter 31 . 6/10/2013