Reviews for Harry Potter & the Ritual of Merlin's Choice
SiriusJPotter chapter 6 . 16h
This chapter had me crying
RT Co chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
Good
Guest chapter 33 . 11/15/2016
Lol welcome to the joys of babysitting.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2016
Anti climatic ending. Why did he even have to include the Headmaster at all. He caused more hassle through the whole thing...and he still hasn't given the cloak back lol.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/15/2016
So they saved Alice and Frank and traded Severus for it all because an old man doesn't care about his pawns as long as the outcome is what he wanted.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/15/2016
How did Dumbledore live as long as he has lol?
Guest chapter 29 . 11/15/2016
Why did Harry take Dumbledore why didn't he grab James or even Luna...was it absolutely necessary to risk everything taking the stupid old man?
Guest chapter 28 . 11/15/2016
Dumbledore strikes again I so don't want to be Dumbledore when Harry finds out just what he has done.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/15/2016
Dumbledore is a fool and it seems he gas not learned his lesson in risking people's lives.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/15/2016
Only Dumbledore would come a whisper away from dying, bring Voldemort back to life and getting Harry killed and still not understand why he couldn't go get a horcrux on his own. I swear the guy is thicker than Ron on a good day lol.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/15/2016
Why am I not surprised...wonder what he will lose this time.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/15/2016
Kreacher is t as insane as he was in the future...granted it's a go is seventeen years. In between but this Kreacher is almost bearable lol.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/15/2016
Hopefully Kreacher heard enough of that to bring the locket to Sirius. So much for not sacrificing his pawns...trying to outwit Bellatrix is almost a life ended no matter how well you duel, add to the fact that she never had trusted Severus in the first place.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/15/2016
As hard as it was to believe I think Azkaban actually caused Sirius to grow up some cause this Sirius is really really immature lol. Sweet Luna she's a lot like Harry in a way...hides everything never lets anyone in to see just how hurt and vulnerable she could be. They are good for each other.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/15/2016
Dumbledore is still trying to keep secrets...guess he is starting to see his position on the pedestal if power slipping away lol.