Reviews for Harry Potter & the Ritual of Merlin's Choice
ptl4ever419 chapter 32 . 4/18
Love it :) I'm sad its over I could see so much more happening in it :) Their teaching, them saving Luna's mom. Stuff with the trials. Stuff with Narcissa etc
dragoncreators chapter 26 . 4/6
I kept on imagining Harry jamming the basilisk fang into Dumbledore's brain for SOME reason...
dragoncreators chapter 19 . 4/6
That was the best depiction of Olivander I've read here O.O Cool.
SilverShadowSoul chapter 32 . 3/28
Good idea but the Horcruxes were found a bit too easily I think. Also, I would have liked the see the reactions of Harrys parents to the stories of his antics when he was at Hogwarts, especially the triwizard tournament. This story was well written and you did a good job. Well done.
ILikeComps chapter 32 . 3/24
Fun story and interesting that Albus was still playing his games even in the new universe. Somethings never change it seems. Thanks for sharing!
Publicola chapter 32 . 3/24
Good story, but I must confess I'm not particularly happy at how it ended. Dumbledore's actions, across the board in this fic, both past and future, are *highly* morally suspect. To sum everything up with this sort of "And Harry & Luna live happily ever after with Dumbledore's help" really rubs me the wrong way.
Publicola chapter 25 . 3/24
Damn it damn it damn it. Of *course* Dumbledore would just have to fall prey to Riddle's diary. So confident in his own abilities, in his immunity to dangerous magic, in his fascination with strange forms of magic... yeesh. This will not end well.
ruby2360 chapter 32 . 3/2
I truly felt sorry for Snape...
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 32 . 2/17
No sequel?
www.jcjade chapter 6 . 2/5
even knowing that they were going to go back in time you still made me cry.
fated1990 chapter 32 . 2/2
I absolutely loved this story :) and I'm glad that you are considering oneshots for it too. Do you think you may make a sequel? I think this has potential for one :)
Inferius1957 chapter 32 . 1/27
This was an Epic story, very well done.
I'll add this to my Zombie proof vault.

]-)
Covante chapter 27 . 1/26
So, Dumbledore gave him a vial of water just now I'm guessing. That was some fairly heavy handed hinting though so maybe Voldemort won't be coming back with a readymade portkey into Hogwarts waiting for him, Bellatrix and anyone else who happens to be handy. Bella also could just kill Snape, steal the book and find another potions master. Interested to see what enemy she's going to find to drain some blood out of. I wonder if she'll have Snape procure another vial from Dumbledore? :)

Excellent story by the way, just wanted to leave a few guesses before I finish it.
sfjoellen chapter 32 . 1/25
nicely done, a clean straightforward story, good pacing. and you finished it! that's pretty rare, so congrats for that! personally i would have liked to know what they were thinking and feeling, perhaps a short chap on getting to know luna's parents, a short chap on h/luna hooking up..

but a fine story, you must be happy with it.

thanks for writing!
Don't take this the wrong way however 8 chapters BEFORE he starts the alternate time line is a tad much...