Reviews for Harry Potter & the Ritual of Merlin's Choice
Darksnider05 chapter 20 . 11/9
Imperio make them crow not hard.
MattKennedy chapter 33 . 10/15
Fun story! :)
Schlepian chapter 15 . 7/15
I can not get over the fact that Harry would travel back in time and leave himself no error room. Going to the very night of the event, with only hours to spare. and then leave himself open to attack by the potters. The fact that he ended up getting in a lucky shot does not excuse his absolute lack of planning over the past year. I find myself annoyed
aarongreene15f8 chapter 27 . 6/4
this is one of the better time travel stories I have I didn't know any better i'd think it was you JoJo-lol
MrsFH chapter 33 . 5/7
Thanks for sharing your interesting time-travel story. I'm not so sure about this "epilogue", but the Merlin's Ritual story was very good, and I enjoyed it very much. I especially liked the way the characters interacted with the "returned" Harry and Luna, as well as the way Harry responded to the situation and blocked the worst of the headmaster's manipulations. I also liked that, despite being confronted with his bad acts, Dumbledore still managed to screw up in not protecting Snape - and that the Longbottoms didn't just accept his word on things. Much more believable than the unwavering loyalty he is shown in so many stories.
emthereble chapter 33 . 4/23
loved it!
SiriusJPotter chapter 6 . 2/25
This chapter had me crying
RT Co chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
Good
Guest chapter 33 . 11/15/2016
Lol welcome to the joys of babysitting.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2016
Anti climatic ending. Why did he even have to include the Headmaster at all. He caused more hassle through the whole thing...and he still hasn't given the cloak back lol.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/15/2016
So they saved Alice and Frank and traded Severus for it all because an old man doesn't care about his pawns as long as the outcome is what he wanted.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/15/2016
How did Dumbledore live as long as he has lol?
Guest chapter 29 . 11/15/2016
Why did Harry take Dumbledore why didn't he grab James or even Luna...was it absolutely necessary to risk everything taking the stupid old man?
Guest chapter 28 . 11/15/2016
Dumbledore strikes again I so don't want to be Dumbledore when Harry finds out just what he has done.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/15/2016
Dumbledore is a fool and it seems he gas not learned his lesson in risking people's lives.