Reviews for 24 Tributes, 24 Wars
MJElliot chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
that is such a refreshing twist on Tophani. I love it! great job Enzonia
Tenebris.Rosis chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
MissBunburyHope chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Awww this chapter so cute! I really like how they were all friends before, it makes it more interesting :) anyway, Rowan's so innocent, I'd like to hear what her plan is ;) and Silvio seems nice too, really kind about his brother, and I hope he does look after Rowan. I wasn't expecting Alma to say those things though...
MissBunburyHope chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Two good characters again but god, that thing with Lyla at the end was terrifying! ;)
Randomcat1832 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
i truly love the way you all write
Randomcat1832 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
MissBunburyHope chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
Really good chapter :) awww the thing with his mum's picture and necklace was sweet too.
evcrdeen chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Every time I read a chapter, I feel more attached to the characters. I want every one of them to win. I keep forgetting to say this: I love the poem at the beginning, simply amazing. Once again, I love the plot line behind this, it's just so creative and original. Keep on writing, speccy13!
evcrdeen chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Wow, wow, wow. I love how Blaze doesn't care, and I love the background for both. I was reading the second portion, and I was like, "...I recognize this writing..." and turns out, it was Spaidel! Well, an amazing job for both, but there's one mistake, in the first portion Akiva's eyes are described as "gray" and in the second portion, her eyes are "green". That's it. Amazing job. Keep on writing!
evcrdeen chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
I especially enjoyed this chapter. The emotion, the tension, it was all mixed beautifully. I love that there's a big backstory to these volunteers, an how one isn't even a Career. Hats off to the writers, it was fantabulous!
MissBunburyHope chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Great character as usual, and great backstory too.

Guys, why are we making so many good characters? :O
MissBunburyHope chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Really good chapter, once again. It's interesting that Akiva and Blaze have similar backgrounds, yet still different... Anyway, well done to the authors for these two as they were really well written!
evcrdeen chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
To be honest, I didn't like the generic names in the first part of the chater. Rebecca, Charlie, it doesn't seem like the kind of name the Hunger Games setting had. It was phenomenal though, I loved her cocky attitude and it was definitely brought up throughout the story. I loved the second part too, small world isn't it? (How Finton was screaming for Artesmia) It was amazing and I definitely could tell everyone thought Aphrodite was going to win. Amazing writing, and keep on going!
evcrdeen chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Hats off to the authors, is was amazing. I was so interested and intrigued, and to be honest, the last story's chapters seemed dreadfully long and a bit uninteresting, but I enjoyed it to my heart's content. I loved the fact that Abilee was just some volunteer, it shows there is a weak side to even the best of the best. Words can not describe all the emotion I felt so I'll just leave you with: it was amazing. Keep on writing.
MableAsh chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Finally made it to Sammy's chapter! And can i say that this was, uhh, super fantastic! Always been a fan of your writing, and this is really no exception. The level of detail in shaping district 6s way of life was great. Mikkel is such a developed character and I can see myself rooting for him until the end whether that be when he dies or wins. The throw up part was gross. not gonna lie. But it added a grittier realistic touch to the story. AHHH! the whole SESO and SES thing is so great! i can really tell ther was a lot of research done to set up district 6. Like the part about the drugs and stuff. Mikkel is such a snarky little bastard and i love it! Great chapter sammy! Now go update your other stories! Seriously.