Reviews for Lone Star State Of Mine
Ur such a talented author!
zar33n chapter 8 . 4/3
Omg the last paragraph of this chapter. Ugh. So beautiful.
Andrea5792 chapter 1 . 3/21
I really liked this story. It made me happy to read it. Although, there is no way a star Division 1 football player is able to go home for the summer. Maybe for a week or so right after spring practics and the semester ends. Those athletes have weight training and player-led practices all summer long. There are curfews the night before games - so no parties. And there is practice during fall break and Thanksgiving week. No time to go home. But even knowing thone things, I couldn't stop reading.
Great book so far
Amazing fic. Loved it! Beautifully written. Liked how the chapter names were country songs and the one-liners after the chapter names were from those songs. Clever!
Alex B chapter 21 . 2/13
I almost cried!
lizziekins4 chapter 21 . 1/31
I loved this fic and grew up near Columbus Ohio and am a born and bred BUCKEYE. I love THE Ohio State University who has the Best Damn Fans in the Land. Home of Brutus, the shoe, blackouts when playing Penn State and an overall disdain of anything Michigan! Even though it's set in Texas (another favorite states), you took me home in this fic...Thank you.
RICKRIODANMK2 chapter 21 . 1/23
Very well written and an interesting angle - the only possible criticism is that Peeta is a bit of a Gary-Stu/Marty-Sue for my taste but otherwise amazing, easily in the top 1% of Fanfics tbh)
LivingVampire chapter 21 . 11/22/2015
Fantastic story!
Villemo chapter 21 . 11/16/2015
Oh my. This story...
When katniss was happy, I was happy. When Katniss was jealous, I was jealous. When katniss was heartbroken, I was miserable right there along with her. Just... superb writing. I also loved the beginnings of every chapter. So insightful. I found myself nodding "yes, yes; that's exactly how it is!", whether it was about sunday afternoons or regrets in life.
Just wow.
Chalayne chapter 21 . 9/21/2015
Great story. Love Friday Night Football in the south!
ackennedy7 chapter 21 . 9/7/2015
This fic has been one of my fave Everlark fics to date and the epilogue just solidifies that. Perfect amount of fluff and closure! Love that the gang is all together at the end and at a football game to boot. Looking forward to more fics at AO3.
Ally147 chapter 21 . 8/23/2015
I just had to let you know that I read the entirety of this story with the most outrageous Southern accent in my head! Weird, being that I'm Australian and all... Anyway, I loved the story! You painted an incredibly vivid picture of a world I have absolutely no conception of, and it really sucked me in. Wonderful work :)
Burning4Peeta chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
This story is amazing. I don't know how I've never managed to come across this story. It really could stand alone without the Hunger Games characters.
Shelby1o1 chapter 21 . 8/4/2015