Reviews for Lone Star State Of Mine
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 21 . 4/21
I can't describe how much I loved this fanfic.
Seriously! It's just perfect from beginning to end.
a.bravoboeseneilers chapter 18 . 3/11
I'm a bawling mess...this story is amazing.
okiefromshawnee chapter 1 . 1/18
love this story its really good as far as ive read i look forward to reading the rest and its weird cause we go to texas all the time and theres that weird red river rivalry between our states and youl be talking to someone and they ask where your from and you say oklahoma and a weird look would come across their face but any how sorry for making this so long have a nice day

~okie from shawnee
Sanoiro chapter 1 . 1/15
I enjoyed this story a lot. The descriptions were had won me over and also the fact that it stepped several feet away from the usual fandom cliches. A great story I read in one sitting. Than you.
guest chapter 21 . 11/16/2016
Oh gosh, I feel like I went through a lifetime with them. I loved this story. My heart it feels so happy :)
guest chapter 18 . 11/16/2016
Man, I cried. UGH I have this horrible feeling that he doesn't make it and I'm praying that he does.
suedav15 chapter 21 . 10/31/2016
Wow! This story was absolutely amazing! I loved it and couldn't put it down. It was all very well written!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/30/2016
Ur such a talented author!
zar33n chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
Omg the last paragraph of this chapter. Ugh. So beautiful.
Andrea5792 chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
I really liked this story. It made me happy to read it. Although, there is no way a star Division 1 football player is able to go home for the summer. Maybe for a week or so right after spring practics and the semester ends. Those athletes have weight training and player-led practices all summer long. There are curfews the night before games - so no parties. And there is practice during fall break and Thanksgiving week. No time to go home. But even knowing thone things, I couldn't stop reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Great book so far
Guest chapter 21 . 2/18/2016
Amazing fic. Loved it! Beautifully written. Liked how the chapter names were country songs and the one-liners after the chapter names were from those songs. Clever!
Alex B chapter 21 . 2/13/2016
I almost cried!
lizziekins4 chapter 21 . 1/31/2016
I loved this fic and grew up near Columbus Ohio and am a born and bred BUCKEYE. I love THE Ohio State University who has the Best Damn Fans in the Land. Home of Brutus, the shoe, blackouts when playing Penn State and an overall disdain of anything Michigan! Even though it's set in Texas (another favorite states), you took me home in this fic...Thank you.
RICKRIODANMK2 chapter 21 . 1/23/2016
Very well written and an interesting angle - the only possible criticism is that Peeta is a bit of a Gary-Stu/Marty-Sue for my taste but otherwise amazing, easily in the top 1% of Fanfics tbh)