Reviews for Deal with the Devil
chickieroy chapter 6 . 6/14
please upload more I really like this story so far I can't wait for more to come
Reymen chapter 6 . 2/11
Do you have two stories exactly the same but with two different titles?
Please update soon!
Dragonanzar chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Very interesting story! I haven't seen the TV series, but your story makes me want to... Harry is pretty creepy, but that makes it fun! I was just wondering about Harry's contract with Rumplestiltskin. Is it that he physically can't disobey, or that he is not allowed to disobey, and therefore would have to pay a price for disobedience? I look forward to your next update!
Diana chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Wizard magic my worm bottom hart wizard waverly my worm hart my mind. Once upon. Time storybrook sized dairen
GreenRain7 chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
I love your story and hope you can update soon. As for who to pair Harry with, I think it would be funny to pair him with a princess just because he believes that most of them need to be rescued.
fringeperson chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Okay, so this looks like the same as "Deals made with the Devil", which just has the crossover listing that this one doesn't...

I'm going to put them both on my alert list, just in case. I want more of this story!
Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I love this kind of story, I just started watching Once Upon A Time and I'm liking a lot. But most of all, I love Harry Potter Crossovers a lot and Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold too. So I think this a good start and a great chapter.

Shin'en Shukumei
The King of Chaos
wolf-shinigami chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
I have been looking for a story like yours I absolutely love it! I hope you continue it! I would love to see what happens if Harry goes to storybrook later on. please continue it soon
MargaritaS chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
this is very entertaining, i look forward to reading more, i hope you decide to continue it. it will be very interesting to see how harry handles snapes animosity and dumbles in general.
Brigadier7899 chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
darn-it! i really enjoy your style of writing but every time i get into one of your stories they end so abruptly!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
How many of Harry's roommates are going to try and tell an adult about what he did? How many would believe them? Now what kind of trouble is Rumpelstiltskin going to cause while in Hogwarts? I'm looking forward to the next chapter and finding out.
burntblood.1982 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
r u gonna update
Boredom kills chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Oh wow. This is AWESOME!
fannut chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
You should update this one too!