Reviews for Of Love, Fear and Control
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Don't you want to continue this? There are not even enough stories with seifer and zell out there!
ms cloud chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I love your characterizations! Man oh man, you do English more favors than many native speakers! Please do continue!
Mello Maddnes chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
I'm liking the really long chapters. It fills the day at work making go by quickly.
iggle731 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I cannot wait until you upload this!
Bambam chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I like your story so much.
Real nice character description! I really think that could happen betwenn those two.
Please update asap. Can't wait to read more.
Switch chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
I adore this and I love how you write Zell. He's awesome. A bit more mature than he is in the game, but still in character. Nicely done.

Question though: was he planning on torturing Seifer before they left? Or did he just bring the books along in case he needed to? Because its not like he knew Seifer would have insomnia...

Anyway, I love this story so please please please update soon! :)
Ems4179 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
:D This is such a great fic - and my absolute favourite pairing in FF8. You do such a great job with them both and I love the chemistry between them.

"Enduring it" made me feel so sad so the fact that Seifer will hopefully get what he wants most is fabulous. I'm looking forward to reading how it all turns out and watching Seifer come to terms with his sexuality.
Sani chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Loving this! Zell's a crafty thing, isn't he? I have a thing for Zell being a jerk, if it's done right, and you have done it just perfectly. :D hope to see more soon!
Faoiltierna chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
...adoring Zell soooo much right now! Oh, the absolute perfection of his tormenting Seifer is just delicious!

And the Romance Novel was brilliant. Quite frankly, Zell has always been my favorite character and I do NOT think he's the Dumb One! *hugs him*

*giggles at Seifer*

Yay for a new chapter!
belle chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
hey this good continue will ya
Nightmare Senshi chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
aww, Seif's having issues...

and Zell's being rather mature. go Zell!...other than the PJ thing. something seems like he's being a bit of a jerk lol.

this looks like it's going to be very good. Keep up the work.
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oh...this is tasty stuff. Zell is...so delightful and the banter is top-rate. I am very much looking forward to the next chapter of this!