Reviews for Huntress
Wonderstory please update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Please please update
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Sadly there just isn't enough Vex stories but yours is amazing!. I absolutly love it! Please please please pretty please with sugar, and sprinkles and gummybears on top please update soon
LOCISVU chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
At least Vex is on their side.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Мне очень нравится ваш фанфик!)))) хочу продолжения.. Танец Кензи и Хейла очень забавный)))) Люблю, когда Векс над кем-то прикалывается))))
Druid Archer chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Welcome back XD
Layla-Grimm chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
please, please, update! there are not many Vex/OC stories, and I really like this one. I'd hate to see it become unfinished and putted on a permanent hiatus like most of the stories on this portal - and trust me, there is nothing more frustrating than that :)
Suiryoko chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
i really like your story so far i hope you continue to write this one.
Verbophobic chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
PST! There is now a Vex character slot!
LOCISVU chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
Cassandra's has to make it before they can find her.
Stormchsr chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Excellent. This is my first visit to this site but I have a few things of my own published elsewhere on the net and in print. There are many writers and stories on the net. I am very critical of even books that are mainstream. I like what you wrote and hope to see more.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
She is in soooo much trouble. If only she had trusted Trick and given him details of her storage locations so he could now organize a rescue.

You have Vex in an unusual light. Do Mesners marry? It will be interesting to see if this warms Vex's heart!

So interesting, I can't wait for more!
After the Angels chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
I love this story! It's so interesting and well written :) keep writing please!