Reviews for Doctor Whooves Episode 7: The Good, the Bad, and the Derpy
Nathan Jarrett chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
I love the character of Thalia, she's a very interesting character. I also for some reason i imagined the "New " Doctor as sounding like the 3rd Doctor because the way you described him made me think of him, that and I just like the 3rd Doctors voice.
Funnybunny514 chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Ok, first of all, I absolutely adore all of your stories. But I'm thinking that there might be a bit too many characters to put in. And sorry if my opinion on Derpy is biased, (I don't hate her I just don't like her with the Doctor) but I don't like the love triangle between Twilight, the Doctor, and Derpy.
titan616 chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
Another very epic battle, and the beginning of a new series of adventures to boot! And Manticores, they spell Trouble with a capital t no matter what fictional universe your in.
The Reader chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
I have a few problems with this episode. First one is the fact that the future Doctor met his former self, this is known as breaking the first law of time.

Second thing is the amount of future companions showing up basically telling the Doctor of his future.

The last thing is that I feel that the villain seems a bit overpowered for a clone.

Other than that, this story is pretty good even with the few spelling errors here and there.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Does sending him back require...
1.21 MILLION GIGAWATTS!
Featherstone180 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
So let me guess, a love triangle between Derpy, The Doctor and Twilight? Anyway for some reason I liked how you kept adding characters and sonic screwdrivers to the equation
JackOfBlades394 chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
That story was amazing! Though for some reason I kept imagining the "New Doctor" with the 11th Doctors voice from the show. Oh well These stories are just absolutely brilliant!
MariusIoannesP chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
That was certainly a great conclusion! As I said before, I enjoy how the Doctor interacts with all the ponies. It's rather unprecedented for the Doctor to travel with 8 companions! Then again, it's unprecedented for the Doctor to be a pony. I look forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work.
Bill Friday chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
This is a great story, but i'm afraid that you might too many characters to keep track of. But I'm still looking forward to the next chapter
guardian xela chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Now THAT is one heck of a way to end an episode! I like it!
D.J. Scales chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Cool great chapter. Now this is what I call a great adventure.
SONGUE chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Well, nice chapter, this one, very good, nice ideas...

The pacing, though, it got so rushed and blurry at the end, try take some time at editing next time you have action scenes, it pays to trim it up a bit, you'll see.
MariusIoannesP chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
As much as I love Twilights solo adventures with the Doctor, reminiscent of episodes of Doctor Who even down to her conflicted feelings for the Doctor as many companions have had, I love seeing the Doctor interact with the rest of the Mane 6. I think this is probably the best of this series so far. You've really captured the spirit of Doctor Who. Especially all the shout outs. Thalia even seems like a classic Doctor Who villain. Can't wait to see how this concludes and what's in store for the future. You just keeping hinting at things and it's killing me, just like Doctor Who does. Keep up the good work.
D.J. Scales chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
For now at least this is the end of the battle. So what's going to happen next? This chapter was greeat.
MariusIoannesP chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
I love how you've successfully created a unique pony version of Doctor Who. You don't just rely Doctor Who or My Little Pony villains and stuff. It's a perfect blend of the two. You've set up a lot and I hope to see the culmination of it and I'm sure it will be awesome! Can't wait for next installment. Hope it's soon. Keep up the good work.