Reviews for Reprise
jcrom chapter 1 . 5/28
Ok first of all, I have to say I never liked Tally and she had zero talent. Her singing was painful to watch. Lol. With that said, this short story made me cry. "He was his kid"... Sniff sniff. I still had a lump in my throat from that line while I was laughing at the crack about the lady friends that he "didn't have to pay". Enjoyed reading this short story. Their fight in the episode always bothered me and now it can finally be put to rest. Thank you :)
JQ chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Nice to see another side of Brian for a change! Good job!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Aww, this was perfect. Love, love, Daniel angst. It doesn't get any better and you did a magnificent job! Love the interaction you had between Brian and Daniel. Then it really got me when Brian's thoughts of Daniel were like his own kid. OMG. Great job & story. Thanks!
mcatB chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Very nice follow up. Glad both brothers could see that the talk was necessary - for BOTH their sakes!
Willful Redhead chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
That would've been a much more satisfying ending! Great job and thank you!
cag45 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh, I loved it! Curse that Tally Dean for twisting our Daniel up in knots! Great job, it brought a tear to my eye then made me smile!
may7fic chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Hey, as long as you keep writing like this, you're more than welcome to use "Gibson" over and over again ;).