Reviews for Source Music
1357wombat chapter 14 . 5/29
Gahh I love this so much, I hope you find time to post more!
LazyLikeHoy chapter 4 . 5/20
Yes to this chapter. So much win, so perfect heh. Thanks for writing this, and I absolutely love the title of your fic! Yay for film music and scores :)
sangi chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
I really enjoyed this series of one-shots and bits. I especially liked all of the movie references. Very well-done. Thank you for sharing with us.
tigerlady1981 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
This is very good! Can't wait to see where you go with it!
demigoddesses chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
/flailflailflail
Ah I just love these, each and every single one, the references and the BecaJesse
Seriously they're just amazing
Dance Elle Dance chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
This is just a great fic. I'm loving what you're doing here. Everything is just so nicely written. Keep up the great work!
Oliviab13 chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
I loved the very end. Neigh.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Forgive the last. Iphones are a bit difficult to review on. Anyway. Yeah.

And ain't this chapter aca-adorable!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
You have interesting trains of thought. And it's the middle of the night so I'm feeling philosophical.

If their friendship means anything to her then his feelings of unrequited love should as well. Not that she has to reciprocate but the consideration ought to be there. She should care because he Is her friend and she's not exactly crawl
acabitch1596 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I'll save my thoughts on that for another time, because honestly, I don't know.
acabitch1596 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Let me first say, most aca-awesome description you put up, and I like the short and sweet chapters you have going on here. As I very much enjoy long stories, it's nice to read something shorter for a change. Anywhore, like it so far, do not disappoint me..
heartlines chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
I just watched Pitch Perfect recently and I lovelove this fic. This is exactly what I picture happening after Beca stormed off at the semi-finals. I can totally picture semi-obsessing in his mind over whether or not Beca made it back home safely, even while he's hurt and angry. Little did he know that Beca went out with Luke that night. :/

I know this review is pretty late and this fic hasn't been updated in awhile, so you may or may not care about this still but I read your note on whether or not Jesse has the 'nice guy' syndrome and I can't resist putting in my two cents. Personally, I don't think that he does. I hate the nice guy syndrome and its the main thing that's turned me off to The Big Bang Theory because I think Leonard has it in spades and its not even acknowledged or seen as a fault by any of the characters. But anyways, back to Jesse, based on what we see in the film and in the extended/deleted scenes, he seems to be a genuinely nice guy and I do think that his anger at Beca was about her treatment of him as a friend, rather than her not acknowledging/returning his feelings for her.

Like he told her, he wasn't mad at her for yelling at him, but because she basically cast him aside when all he was trying to do was be a friend. And as a friend, he's not going to stand there and do nothing when Beca is being put in handcuffs or when she's being rammed on by Aubrey for supposedly hooking up with him. Beca does basically the same thing when she punches out that guy for Jesse. What if Jesse had blown up at her for that and yelled at her that he didn't need her help. It would be a totally jerk move because Beca was just reacting the way anyone would react when a person you care about is being attacked. But Beca's so mad at the world that she can't see how she hurts and pushes away the people that care about her. I think that, above all, was Jesse's point when he closed the door on her. Beca tells Aubrey and the Bellas "If this is what I get for trying...", you can just see on Jesse's face that he's thinking the same thing towards her. If that's the treatment he gets for trying to be her friend, why bother?

Honestly, the only time that I thought Jesse was acting a wee bit bitchy was at the radio station on the day of semi-finals when Beca was psyched that Luke was playing her song. But then in the deleted scene we find out that the only reason Luke even listened to Beca's mixes was because Jesse begged and pestered him to. So naturally he'd be pissed that not only was Luke getting the credit but that he was using her mixes as a way to basically ask Beca out. And from Jesse's standpoint, it seemed to be working.
heartlines chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
I love this fic and wish it was still being updated. And I share your headcanon that Benji hung out with Beca and Jesse. We never see Beca and Benji interact in the movie and yet Benji chases after her at the semi-finals in an overly familiar way, like the way you would chase after and call out for a friend. And he does that instead of trying to talk to Jesse or just giving him a comforting pat or something. So yeah, I do think that Beca and Benji have had some offscreen friendly interaction courtesy of Jesse. I also have a headcanon that The Breakfast Club night wasn't Jesse's first time at Becca's dorm room. The way he greets Kimmy Jin ("Always a pleasure, Kimmy Jin") seems too familiar, like its definitely not their first encounter. I do think that was the first time that Jesse really hung out inside her room, but I think he's probably been there to pick Beca up or drop her off (or both).
milliyay chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
omg i love these so much! please write more!
tiny ineffectual fists chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
I'm only halfway through but this is quite possibly my favourite fic in the fandom so far. You have nailed their voices! And ugh, so cute 3