Reviews for Journey to the Center of GET ME OUT OF HERE!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Ahem...MY NAME IS ALYSSA :)
meep123 chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
AWESOME! Can't wait for the last chapter and the sequel!:D:D:D
everlarky chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
I love this story so much and every update never fails to be amazing! Keep up the good work! :)
Hyejin13570 chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
OMG! Ever since I read the sequel bit i have had so many questions like wheres alyssa? and isn't Kailani Seans girlfriend in the second movie?! so much drama the suspense is killing me EEEEPPPP i just can't wait for the sequel! Thank u for updating i can't express how thankful i am for u updating so fast, most of the fanfics i read usually stop at an exciting event and all of a sudden they just stop updating i mean i know that they are very busy people who write for enjoyment but i wished they could just tell us that they are no longer writing the fic so that we could prepare ourselves of the end of an half finished exciting story but oh well i guess thats just how the world of fanfic works anyways i was waiting for this chapter the whole day and was so excited to read it once it came out! out of all the chapters this chapter was the best work ever especially the unicorn part and sean,alyssa,trevor and hanna getting out of the gyser and them talking about having a date in italy! i can't wait for the last chapter and i will be sad that the story is ending but then theres the sequel to look forward to so HURRAY!:D:D thank u for writing a wonderful fanfic! happy writing:) -Hyejin13570
eastern-tennis1621 chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Update soon!
Hyejin13570 chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
hi its me again sorry i haven't been reviewing lately i have been very busy until finally the weekend came up, but i am writing a review right now so yay! Thank you for updating very quickly i was so happy when i read your new chapter today:D i actually thought your story wasn't very short, most of the fanfics i read don't really write this long as you do so that makes me happy and i think alot actually happened in this fanfic , there was alyssa cleaning seans wound, alyssa and sean crossing the magnetic rocks, and the trex part that is more than one event in the story so i think alot happened:) and i liked it very much,it would be cool to have more of seans POV i would like to see what he thinks of the unicorn conversation(question: does this mean a unicorn will come out?lol:))that was funny!:D i am glad you are motivated to write because whenever i come home from school i am so excited to read this fanfic it leaves a smile on my face please update soon - happy writing;) Hyejin13570(\_/) lol-(\(._.)/)
Hyejin13570 chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
OMG OMG thank you for updating so quickly:D once I saw that you updated, the first thing i did was read it right away , then review and then when I saw your A/N about you,planning to make a sequel I was so excited that I screamed so loud that my mom had to see why I was screaming so loud (lol):D and no I didn't think it was cheesy i thought it was PERFECT!:D:D (sorry i'm just really excited about you planning to make the sequel). I also thought it was really funny when Trevor told Alyssa that they weren't at sea world and then Alyssa said that she liked Shamu that cracked me up:D well anyways please keep writing because u r an excellent writer:D can't wait for the next chapter and happy writing:) -Hyejin13570
meep123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
i liked it it was fun hope you update soon:)!
Hyejin13570 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
hi i made my first fanfic account today just so u can get my review:D i just wanted to say keep up the good work i love reading ur fic so far i love how ur making the romance between alyssa and sean not to mushy gushy or basically cheesy because most of the fan fics i read are sometimes like tht and it can get a bit annoying even though i know they cant help it... i wish i could write u 100 reviews to encourage u to write more but sadly i am just one person who really loves to read fanfics so i hope u update soon and for the ideas part i havent seen this movie in a while so im gonna have to get back to u on the idea part for the next chapter but if i think of something i will let u know:D happy writing -Hyejin13570
eastern-tennis1621 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Update soon! Awesome chapter!
eastern-tennis1621 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Great story so far! Update soon!