Reviews for Gunslinger Girl World Tour
Hiyoshi Ren chapter 21 . 10/29
Poor shark...
Cipher92 chapter 20 . 5/16
Well this arc on Rico and Henrietta is going off in a bang as they are leaving for japan, so Triela and Beatrice are going into Germany for the next arc.

Well things are going from modern warfare to advance warfare no pun intended, things are going south in America and Colombia as weapons development are going out of control without any sort of oversight which is true in term of small arms and armor personal, so in the end NCIS is going to be busy with their reports.

Let Hope the Triela and Rico are going to be more better at what going to happen to them next time.
flaxj chapter 20 . 5/15
Great ending. I like to see more of the story going out.
AirHawk19 chapter 20 . 5/15
Nice. I am officially loving this story. Please update at the nearest opportunity.
flaxj chapter 19 . 4/19
Great Chapter. I hope to see the good ending in part 2 of this one.
Cipher92 chapter 19 . 4/19
Been a while but good to see another chapter of this.

The chapter good with the shout out on weapon disguise as Halo models, NCIS looking in all the companies on corruption, and SAO cosplaying as disguise as part of the chapter.

Funny how Rico is really getting into her girly and otaku side when she bought all figurine of all the anime she watch. Hope she doesn't become more girly because Henrietta who be jealous of her being more girl then her.

Anyway, having weapons deal disguise as cosplaying was never done before was something I never seen before so good job for that.

Anyway good chapter and keep up the work.
tigerladygamer chapter 19 . 4/19
Nooooooooooooooo not a cliffhanger I wish I could go to otakucon this year
Dessel Ordo chapter 18 . 2/11
well that was a fun update... though I get the feeling that the girls are gonna end up, umm, playing with their food, once they catch the gen 2 handlers now that they will all know where the gen 2 girls came from now, hehehe.

Also, did you just ninja in a character getting married?! You,. you, you just dont do that dude! There better be at least a few flashback scenes or something when you go back to Angelica and Claes, lol. As usual great work, cant wait for more.
Cipher92 chapter 18 . 2/10
Well looks like the Rico Henrietta are getting help with the NCIS group from the same show, although it a little hard to get a good idea of the time it happen it still a good chapter to read.
flaxj chapter 18 . 2/10
Great Chapter. I hope that I can enjoy the rest of the story.
Cipher92 chapter 17 . 2/3
Even cyborgs super soldier teen girls will have trouble getting around without life skills, wonder how the other two group are doing, mix results I will assume.

It's a good side story for the girls trying to catching up on learning their social and practical life skills they miss during their time SWA, but even then it's still a work in progress for them for most people and even harder when on the run and having people gunning for you.

Keep going, the story is getting better with the way the girls grow up.
Cipher92 chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Well with sub par resource to work with even the girls won't get far without good Intel or equipment to get anything meaningful done in the U.S. With the attack on a senator who was for lowing the defense spending getting attack someone want the United States to pour more into their already largest military budget and starting new weapon programs. Things are look grim for the world. good to see you back.
Cipher92 chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
By the way the European Union is going the economy is going hell with civil unrest, terrorist attack and a secret group of people with tech beyond the current era, everything is going to going from bad to worst if a arms races starts another world war, good back story man.
Cipher92 chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
Sorry school is murder for the time I have to review, looks like Rico is going into murderous path that Jean is going before like in canon, keep up the good work.
Hiyoshi Ren chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
"Nope, you never had to put up with a repressed German with no fashion sense,"
Perfect example, Tea.
Rico? You're still awake in the surgery?

Ty for the update. Really really really happy because of it. Was late to pick up my housemate because couldn't help reading when I saw the notification. Now she nagging at me. But happy anyway.
Please update soon. Can't wait.