Reviews for Withdrawal
Okay now I'm in love with this pairing! You did a pretty good job there, really...
girloncaffeine chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Nice story, unusual pairing makes it even better, good job
FearaNightmare chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Aaawwweee that is so cute!
Jushiro Ukitake 2013 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
That was a great story
I love the paring we definitely don't have enough of this paring please write more i loved it
Kell-D chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Really liked this! I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews. There isn't enough of this pairing if you ask me.
fallowell chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
great big deep breath...and a very satisfied sigh. awesome, wonderful...all those accolades go to you! thank you for posting and finishing.
fallowell chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
this is a very nice story. their slow acceptance of each other makes for a perfect relationship. excellent...
Hesymi chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Thank you very much: there are not enough stories about the pairing Byakuya-Kisuke. In addition, I like the other two pairings especially Aizen-Urahara (even if they are couples from the past). This is also a good idea to have chosen this way to begin your fiction, because it is very interesting to see these two broken hearts who lived something intense with strong men who proved to be manipulators. What caught my attention is that Urahara is a guy both joker and very clever, and facing Byakuya, it seems more fragile than ever.