Reviews for XCOM: Viral Offense
Zomvee chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Great story so far mate, can barely wait for more.
Burn Note chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Well, it seems promising, but there's really not enough to judge yet.
Here's hoping it really isn't dead

Cheers
Mutual Insanity chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
please for the love of god more. this story is great.
Laxard chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Nice one, i'm glad that your "Alex Mercer" not a "evil maniac virus". Well, not evil, at least.
I'm hope, that if you going to add EW, you not repeat this idiocy with amputation to become pilot of robot from game.
Rhavis chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
I would love to see this continued. If you do add in Enemy Within as well, I'd love to see Alex get punched in the face by a mech at some point for some reason just because the image is funny as hell.

Continue please
Dur'id the Druid chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Shame you never continued this. It's good. A little hand-waving and people acting out of charcter, but overall it's a good set up.
Kaldi97 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Awesome.
Malcho1234 chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
I can see a lot of potential from this... And by lot I mean TONS. For now it's not quite living up with my expectations, but it's still quite good. I hope you'll continue this story, and probably end up giving Mercer some Psionic abilities for some added OPness.
Mimi MC chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
That rocket part was so funny!
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Wasn't expecting this crossover, which is nice.
Wasn't expecting this sort of style to be used. Not used to it.
I'm a bit turned off by Dana's overuse of the "f" word.
These are just nitpicks.

However, it's not bad at all. Sorry, I have no viable constructive criticism to give at this time.
But please do continue.
Lord Joyde chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Next Chap pls!
Error4North chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Interesting story. I will be watching for more. Keep it up.
NecromancerX69 chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
This is... AWESOME!
Cakes Blargh chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Alex sulking... pffft. I don't know why. It just puts a smile on my face when I picture him sulking... of all being, sulking. Hahahaha.
UltimateGrr chapter 6 . 12/28/2012