Reviews for A Beater's Life
cristina chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
I am do glad you finished this story! You are my favorite author. I'm really glad you tied up do many stories but I hope it doesn't mean you're done.
Rose of the West chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
Quite lovely. Its a real love story in both the story you told and the way you told it, even if it was hard at times.
langeline chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
are you kidding? you put in draco, u put in everyone. professionally written... some rough parts smoothed over and it'll be a book worth re-reading and re-reading. there were many spots in the book where i caught myself marvelling at how exceptionally good you are. you belong to the top league of ff writers with this.
Dad chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
This is a wonderful end to a great family story. Wally is still my hero.
jadely31 chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
I loved this story, and how James changed so much. These interconnected stories are great and you keep continuity between them. Thanks for spending so much time producing this work and I hope to see another endeavor of your soon.
I'mSiriuslyAmazing chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
That was a beautiful ending. I have been following this story for some time now and never got a chance to review, but after all the effort you had put into this story I just had to. I love James and Allie. They make such a sweet couple. And the whole story was well put together. I will miss this story.
jamelia116 chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
I so enjoy all of the Professor Muggle stories. This one was a long time coming, it's true, but it has definitely been worth the wait.

One slight bobble I think I need to point out: If the twins were born on Halloween 2032, Natalie must have been REALLY premature to be born in January 2033. I think you meant 2034, didn't you?

Thanks again for a wonderful story.
Rose of the West chapter 25 . 12/1/2014
That's one worry solved, now on to the next one. The writing really absorbs a reader into a different world. Well done.
L.A.P chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
Great chapter! Now here's an idea, Morsgail Forest wins the league and qualifies for the top tier. James stays with them and makes his comeback in the BIQL against Puddlmere.
jadely31 chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
Ooh, what a cliffie! And away he went. Thanks for a good chapter, keep up the good work.
L.A.P chapter 24 . 10/27/2014
BOOM! A Peter Forsberg, Teemu Selänne, Rocky like hard work come back by James Potter! Bring it on Jamie!
Rose of the West chapter 24 . 10/27/2014
How sweet! Lots of changes to what they thought was going to happen, but that's life and they'll have to get used to it. Awesomeness all around.
Rose of the West chapter 22 . 10/23/2014
I don't know how I missed reading this one! Call it confusion due to vacation.

Love the impromptu ceremony, and the extra-impromptu rigging that had to be done by the elves. Olive sounds like a wonderful find.
Rose of the West chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
That's quite a dog to give them! Poor kids, to have such a thing happen so young. At least they have a lot of resources to deal with it. Great writing, as always.
Dad chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
Wallace is my favourite character so far.