Reviews for Harem of Angels
claymoredj chapter 5 . 9/17
This is really good
This fanfiction is by far one of the best ive ever read before. And I've read alot. I love it, its amazing. Just the way it is is great, its smut, but at the same time it doesn't seem like it. The vocabulary, the way its written is fantastic. Please, keep writing. Please finish this fic.
Mason chapter 5 . 6/29
Update please
JumpingToaster chapter 5 . 3/4
Who are you and what you have you done with Ichigo? Heh heh...
F14M3RZ chapter 3 . 1/8
WHOA! That was a bit uncalled for, Ichigo. Ururu is NOT autistic! She just has Hinata-Hyuga-itis, that's all.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Please, please, please continue this
IchiIchi chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Cool so far, so you should totes update c:
Lazurman chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
The harem must be fed, hora. The karate queen and the fairy princess, loving their death god. 100 percent approval rating.

Hora, hora.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
That was a delicious hora. Courtesy of the wonderful perverts over at the Mechanics of In Flight, I found this gem.

And Tatsuki being the Amazonian war goddess that she is only heightens the hora.

Hora, hora.
Imagine Exorcist chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Hiya, luv ur story but, i'm wonderin if u got plans to bring out t next chappie anytime soon? Oh n' sorry if u get this question alot -'
Iceflame55 chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
You've got my attention. Want to see more; please? :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
sorry that u don't know me but, since this is a interestin read i was wonderin if u maybe had any plans to update soon? kinda want to know what happens next if u'd be so kind -
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Really liking this story.
Really hoping your not DEAD!
...if you are, please say so...:)
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
liking this story. wonder how the meeting with rukia will go