Reviews for Extremely Lethal Weapon
Iamafanoftoomanythingstoname chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is really good! I always get so mad at that woman for ordering them to shoot Superman! That is really taking it too far.

Oh my gosh! You say you want to meet Dean Cain? You can! He goes to a lot of Comiccons! I met him last year at the one in Motor City in Michigan but he wasn't going to that one this year. He's going to be at the Philadelphia one this year- May 30-31 and June 1-2! If you can't go to that one I think he's going to be at other ones too. I hope you can meet him! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is 1 of my favorite episodes, always thought it needed a little something to make it better
Supernurse chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I liked your version of the story. Humanizing Clark & making him dependent on Lois is a novel way to appreciate their relationship.
StarlitStar chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
love it
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Ooh. Interesting. I liked the twist on this. Also, I think it could be a really interesting twist if you took this idea of Lois wanting to make them pay and ran with it... although I know that would definitely be more out of character for her. But still. Another great little one-shot. :)