Reviews for Moving Violation
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Ah, it was great! So hot and so funny! I love how they love and are naughty with each other! CX When Emmett appeared it was great! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I was laughing like Esme! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Ah, you're such an amazing writer! x)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
oh my that was a good one thanks
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
sizzle that was smokin hot! nice!
edwardian1901 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh, I would SO love to see another chapter! Please oh please oh please!

What fantastic knack for dialogue you have.

Carlisle: "I have quite the list of charges against you."

Esme: "I prefer what you're holding against me right now. It's much more interesting than those silly charges, Officer."

A smart mouth is my most favorite thing EVER!
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I love this story and madame director. Can you imagine how wonderful it would be to be able to have time and money to play to the extreme. The idea I love is that Carlisle is really busy but he took the time to plan a play session. oohhhhh and madam director, I keep wondering how Carlisle will top Esme's plan.
SunniGummi chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Haha, how awesome was that?! Loved that Emmy suddenly showed up and figured out just what the heck his parents were doing on the side of the road *grins*
This time I don't have the feeling that there will be payback (Esme was laughing her ass off at seeing Carlisle being so embarrassed, that counts I think!), but feel free to write more stories like this, they are sexy ;-) Love how playful the two can be, they are great together.
I am really curious how Carlisle and Esme would explain the ass-shaped dent in the hood of the car to Edward ... another chapter would be great :-)
Just4Me chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Sexy and funny! I can't get enough of these two and their role-playing games. Please write more!
Rheavak chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I loved this. Just the idea makes me wish I could do something along those lines. I always love your descriptions as it makes me feel like I was there. Sometimes not looking though. LOL Keep them coming. Great work, as always.
Cullen1007 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That was smokin HOT, loved it.
Love how they can still be so passionate after all this time together and spicing things up with the roleplay really helps.

Of course, I would love you to do a second chapter but you know I can't get enough of your writing so yes please, please, please do another chapter as this was so AWESOME :-)
CaptainSwan2012 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I loved this story soo much it was so sexy an mmm yummy ! I also was thinking about how they drive to fast and how they hav never gotton in trouble with the law. And i oh i can only imagine how sexy carlsile was in the officer uniform ;D
Carlisle Cares chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Wow, that was steamy! I liked it. Supposedly vampires are very, very passionate and indulge in activities like this. I think it was great. Yes, write the next chapter and let Carlisle deal with her speeding, and for what she did to him at the hospital...wooo hooo!
dippycippy chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Holy! That was hot. Very well done. Can't wait to go read The rest of these
Fenice chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is kind of hot... scary too - don't they ever loose themwelves into the game? Do they always keep the limits in mind. In every shot you mentioned the safe word and ii was never used... I think I kind of would like to see a situation where it is used - they go so far without using it, I really wonder when they would...