Reviews for Forbidden - Part Two
Aaya123Woods chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Pweez continue. Growl. This is great. I have a question though: do you figure out who it is ahead of time, or figure it out as you go along?
Aaya Woods chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Umm, Bolin is the fiance, Mako is the cheater.
lost my password chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
I love it! Please continue!
Guessing that Mako's the cheater and Bolin's the fiance.
Pencil Samurai chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
hrm...
Mystery Man: Mako
Other dude:...Tahno? Bolin?(most likely not..that could end up messy)
...I need another chapter! I'm enjoying this one as much as i did the original! Continue!
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Eh, don't worry, Penny. Still good. Still totally necessary, because I did a happy little happy dance of happiness when I saw this update in my inbox.

And I'm still totally feeling Bolin for The Other Man (or else it's Tahno) and Mako for The Fiance.

There's just something about the way the first guy talks to Korra (and the way she talks to him) that feels like Borra. And The Fiance is too.. I don't know... formal, I guess... to be anyone but Mako. Unless... Unless we're dealing with Iroh and Mako here, instead of Bolin and Mako. Except I can't see that being the case, I really can't.

Oh crap, my brain is melting out my ears. MM#1 is either Bolin, Tahno, or Iroh. MM#2 is either Mako or Iroh (depending on who MM#1 is). Other than that... I know nothing for certain.

But I'm just gonna keep happily sailing on the S.S. Borra until canon crumbles around my ears.
murasen chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Ooo, Korra's in an affair? I've never heard of such a story.

I stumbled across this today and was like, "I've never heard of this genre. I'm totally going to check it out!" And I love it! You got a good thing going here!

Ha, those minor hints...for a minute, I thought I had it, and I kind of lost it :p Not sure though; I've got several speculations in my mind ;)

I hope you continue this. It's very good!

Criticism? I think not! I love the story!
I'llsaveyoufromthepirates chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
It is definitely cheating on Iroh with Mako ;)
I'llsaveyoufromthepirates chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I am guessing that it is Iroh that she is cheating on with Mako, or the other way around ;)
I can't wait to find out what happens, please update soon!
Nikaya chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
You're such an amazing author! I love all the "As Water Needs the Air" and other stories like those, and these ones are great too! I read both in a few minutes. Keep it up!
Aaya Woods chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! KEEP GOING!
My guess is the fiance is Tahno and the cheater is Mako. Just cuz you're unpredictable.
Gabubu chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Seems like Mako is her bf and she's seeing Bolin illicitly, but that's not based on any clues in story ( there aren't any) it's just what I'd like for it to be as a Borra shipper with an unhealthy dislike of his bro. I'd like for there to be something akin to a clue here. it would be more fun for you to let slip something like "gold eyes" and readers to go "it's totes mako/Iroh oh my god sbvdycdrtgv". Or like, "taller than Korra" and readers to freak out and make theories. I believe it's more fun to make theories when there's at least a hint of a direction.
SwampTreader chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Please continue just don't turn into one of those peope who demand a certain number of reviews before they update :)
AgentVause chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I think Mako is the fiancé and Tahno is the man she's cheating with. Possibly. Hmmm.
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Well, The Fiance definitely doesn't talk like Bolin, so I at least know she's not gonna end up breaking his heart (again). Meaning my money's on Mako. Or maybe it's just because these Water Tribe girls keep breaking their firebender buddies' hearts...

Or maybe it's just because I'm rooting really, really hard for Borra (I would also enjoy Tahnorra, because I am a shameless Tahno lover), and don't want to see poor Bolin get the short stick a second time.

Also, you should probably know I had a little squee fit when I saw this update in my inbox.
iogbhqiwenfoai chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Asdfghjkl OKAY it's GOT to be Mako and Bolin, SOMEHOW! :ooo WHAT A CHEATERR!