Reviews for Green
Aaronna chapter 1 . 6/13
I totally read that in their voices. I love how Ronon slipped it into the drink before asking, that is very Ronon
RADical chapter 1 . 1/29
"Though he might try to kill..." Love it! Oh, so well done! That is such a Ronon thing to do. McKay won't listen? Make him! Haha! Marvelous darling, simply marvelous!
T'Liana chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
How funny would it be to have seen this in the actual series!
theicemenace chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This made me LOL!
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love it! oh Ronon only you would drug McKay :) Nice job with this by the way definitely one for the favorites :)
Windstorm Springs Light
Galexz chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Cute. I think you got all their voice spot on! Good job.
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Cool story! Your portrayal of the team is spot on. *smirks* Loved how ya had Ronon drug Rodney. hehe Can't wait for a longer,multi chapter story. Great stuff. Well done. Cheers! }:O

JoeyLuv chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Typical blustering from Rodney and LOL at the Big Guy's solution!
BMick chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Enjoyed it. The only "off" note I would mention is the "laughing behind their hands" - Major Lorne would have been grinning openly (after all, he's had to manage McKay before) while the junior scientists might have been carefully not noticing, pretending to be very interested in the scenery in front of them or innocently laughing at something else completely - after all, McKay's their boss, and he holds grudges. Other than that, I think you have the characters well in hand - and the Nyquil was a great idea!
Lidil chapter 1 . 10/24/2012