Reviews for Skating on Ice
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
I fucking love them!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I LOVE IT "UKE KUROKO POWER"
Kichou chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Very cute story. I like it.
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
THAT WAS TOO CUTE!
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Kuroko soooo cute XD
Austere Stryfe chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Ugh, where did Akashi go? I'm sure he was the one who planned this to happen. But the heck, where was he? Anyway, it's cute. And so fluffy. Haha. Good job, author-san. (:
FritterGuard chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Dude. The Advertisement it showed me was one for ice-skates... ummm... was that just coincidental? lol
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Yes finally a Midorima x Kuroko fic:) YEAH! So good;)
VampirMagier515 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Kyaaaaaaa! / Midorima-kun's tsundere mode (last part) )) Still, I loved it! Please keep up the good work! :3
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
So cute! Awesome story. Great job.
Dariahn chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
kawaiisugiru3
yin13147 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh god, this is so cute. I love you for making MidoKuro fics. This is so cute, and tsundere Midorima is just so *muffles squeals with a pillow*. God, Shin-chan can be so cute sometimes. Oh, if only Takao was here to see it, he would definitely record each and every detail. XD
1m-pr1n7 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
cute
LetsVanguard chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Aww. That was adorable! :D So sweet and haha, you had them all pretty spot-on. Midorima's tsundere personality always makes me grin and shake my head and Kuroko was just so sweet. Great characterization from/done with everyone. Thanks for the read, it was most certainly enjoyed!
passerby chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Thanks! I always wanted moore Kurorima! This pairing needs more love!
My inner-fangirl tells me that Midorima and Kuroko "don't get along" not because of their blood type or Kuroko's eyes. Rather it's because tsun-tsun-Midorima is too prideful, and probably Kuroko always snickers at his funny antics (while keeping that stoic face). That's what I felt when Midorima fell on him bum or when his face is burning up: Kuroko must be enjoying himself.

If you'll ever write another Kurorima fic, I want a 'sadist' Kuroko coz he is one IMO (using number 2 to bully Kagami while keeping a stoic face on).

Sadist and tsundere! Love!