Reviews for Tianna
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
Maybe you could leave Professor Porter old and add a five year girl named Sierra Young who has the same similarity to Tianna. I found a picture of her from the Lion Guard Bunga tumblr.
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 11/18/2017
Okay, so I guess Tianna got her name from her parents' locket they gave her, instead of a weaving blanket, everyone make mistakes.
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 9/10/2017
On the Lion Guard show, I've decided to make it my own version of it. That takes place right after the Lion King 2 and Sierra. I have some ideas on a few episodes from The Legend of Tarzan, Aladdin and some of the Disney Junior shows as guest star episodes, but I'm all messed up and couldn't get them straight as a story line.
Yokai Watch chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Toto is an orphaned bird who lost his mother Coral and two eggs to a hungry wolf and was adopted by Sierra, Friend Owl, Great Prince and Spring Sprite. Sierra gave him the name "Toto" right after a dog's name in "The Wizard of Oz" book.
Pim is a baby mouse who talks like a real know and all. He used to have a family, but he went out on his own and he ended up in one of the hunter's traps. Then he was rescued by Sierra, but she fell into a hole which was dug by the hunter and he saved her. On the episode "Do the Mouse Thing" Pim, Sierra and Kiara have been turned into a lizard, a rat and a mouse.
Mchumba is a baby elephant who was afraid of water and almost everything else, just like Tianna's elephant friend Tantor. But she's more of a forgetful type when it comes to Sierra's culture and other things.
Asha, Koda and Leah are lion cubs to King Kovu and Queen Kiara. Kiara was still in pregnant when she and Kovu got shot by hunters and were being delivered by a hunter in the woods to get a good price for them and their newborn cubs at the black market. But luckily, Sierra and her friends saved them and they let them stay until Kiara cane have her babies. Asha is the oldest cub and she is still learning about her next ruling of the Pride Lands. Koda is the second oldest and Leah is the youngest with a limped right leg.
Geno and Gurri are twin fawn deer who just moved into Sierra's forest. Boso and Lana are also twin fawns and they are cousins to Geno and Gurri.
Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton-Tail and Lily are four rabbit sisters and Sierra gave three of the sisters names from her favorite book "The Tale of Peter Rabbit" and a lily flower for the fourth sister. They've grown quite of attached to Pim, but he doesn't like being around with them.
Bambi is a baby skunk which Sierra gave him the name from her favorite movie called "Bambi".
Prince Azari is the prince of Opar, alongside Princess Bora the white lion cub. He has a huge crush on Sierra when she and her friends came to rescue Professor Porter from his leopard and panther men.
Princess Bora is a sister figure to Prince Azari when she came to Opar, soaking wet in the rain with no family and she had a crush on Prince Koda.
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 9/10/2017
Okay, I take it you don't like having too many messages, but I just wanted you to know that I've come up with my own movie/show between Tianna and Sierra. Tianna is Sierra's great-grandmother who disappeared before Sierra was born and Sierra and her family lived in a forest of Grand Mountain Park. When Sierra was four years old, her parents were killed in a helicopter crash in Africa, leaving Sierra alone with her guardians, the Great Prince, Spring Sprite and Friend Owl. Her friends are Toto, the blue and pink baby bird (from the Lion King 2), Pim the baby mouse, Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton-Tail and Lily the baby rabbit sisters, Geno, Gurri, Boso and Lana the fawn deer, Bambi the baby skunk and Asha, Koda and Leah, King Kovu and Queen Kiara's three lion cubs.
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
I wonder what will happened if Tianna encounter herself with Kaa the snake and Kerchak would get so freaked out by Kaa's open jaw to eat her, he would swing him away?
Yokai Watch chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Funny, maybe on the Lion Guard series, Sierra would get lost on the Theluji Mountains and was rescued by King Sokwe, Majinuni and Hafifu. Then Professor Porter came in. "Sierra, we've heard-. (gasps) Lord Melson's trousers, it's a Yeti! No creature threatens an Archimedes Q. Porter! (yells with karate kicks)" "Professor, don't!" "Sierra, get behind me." Poor Professor Porter, he mistook King Sokwe as a Yeti.
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 6/1/2017
I'm thinking that maybe on this story, Tianna (about five years old) would wake up early in the morning and wants her dad to see the sunrise. Just like on the Lion King Movie and the Lion Guard The Roar Returns. Plus, maybe you could make a Tianna remake story, featuring Tianna, Kerchak, Kala, Zira, Nuka, Vitani, Kovu, Kiara, Toto, Pim, Mchumba, Kion, Bunga, Zazu, Simba, Nala, Baloo, Bagheera, Kaa, King Louie, Timon, Pumbaa, Rafiki, Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, Colonel Hathi, Sabor, Jasiri, Makuu, Zoe, Harvey, Professor Porter, Graham Parker, Sarah Parker, Beth Smith, Junior, Buckshot, Kimba, Bobbi, Ollie, Oliveta, Owen, Toy, Thin, XL, Spot, Lily, Genius, Hypno, Hamlet, Clayton and his two henchmen Denning and Grim.
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 6/1/2017
Guess what, I've found Jane as a child version. She wears a yellow dress and she has two ponytails on each side of her head.
Yokai Watch chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
That "Tianna" name, comes from Tianna's old baby blanket, knitted in thread.
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 5/31/2017
The funny part for this story would be Tianna making a spear and gave it a test on those mangoes, which landed right on top of Kerchak's head. Though Kerchak saw Tianna, Kiara, Kion and Bunga, he made a stern look on his face. Then the kids nervously moved away and Kerchak sighed and shook his head by their mishap practice.
Moviefan24 chapter 2 . 4/19/2017
Please update soon Pleases?
Yokai Watch chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Note to the Tianna story, I still say you should still have Kerchak as the gorilla leader. And during the scene when the gorilla group left their old nesting grounds away from Zira, Kala heard a baby crying and Kerchak notice her gone and followed her, along with the crying sound.
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 4/2/2017
On a funny scene of one the episodes of Tianna TV Series is when Kerchak is sitting on a tree and Professor Porter climbed up there to see him, but was having some difficulties. (Kerchak sighed) Professor Porter: Uh! Uh! If I could just...get up this tree. Oh, dear. Kerchak: Professor? Professor Porter: Yes, yes. I'm on my way to see you and-whoa! (Kerchak reach out his hand) Professor Porter: No, no, no, no, no, no, I can manage.
Yokai Watch chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
During the Tarzan Untamed Game, Professor Porter and Tantor mentioned an Elephant Graveyard from the Lion King movie. And perhaps, one of these chapters will take place when Tianna, Kiara, Kion and Bunga played a game and accidentally ran into the hyenas: Shenzi, Banzai and Ed. And when Kiara tries to scare them with her roar, Kerchak came to the rescue, but surely got disappointed to Tianna for not obeying his orders and he and Tianna had a talk.