Reviews for Tianna
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 8/16
I wonder what will happened if Tianna encounter herself with Kaa the snake and Kerchak would get so freaked out by Kaa's open jaw to eat her, he would swing him away?
Yokai Watch chapter 1 . 8/15
Funny, maybe on the Lion Guard series, Sierra would get lost on the Theluji Mountains and was rescued by King Sokwe, Majinuni and Hafifu. Then Professor Porter came in. "Sierra, we've heard-. (gasps) Lord Melson's trousers, it's a Yeti! No creature threatens an Archimedes Q. Porter! (yells with karate kicks)" "Professor, don't!" "Sierra, get behind me." Poor Professor Porter, he mistook King Sokwe as a Yeti.
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 6/1
I'm thinking that maybe on this story, Tianna (about five years old) would wake up early in the morning and wants her dad to see the sunrise. Just like on the Lion King Movie and the Lion Guard The Roar Returns. Plus, maybe you could make a Tianna remake story, featuring Tianna, Kerchak, Kala, Zira, Nuka, Vitani, Kovu, Kiara, Toto, Pim, Mchumba, Kion, Bunga, Zazu, Simba, Nala, Baloo, Bagheera, Kaa, King Louie, Timon, Pumbaa, Rafiki, Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, Colonel Hathi, Sabor, Jasiri, Makuu, Zoe, Harvey, Professor Porter, Graham Parker, Sarah Parker, Beth Smith, Junior, Buckshot, Kimba, Bobbi, Ollie, Oliveta, Owen, Toy, Thin, XL, Spot, Lily, Genius, Hypno, Hamlet, Clayton and his two henchmen Denning and Grim.
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 6/1
Guess what, I've found Jane as a child version. She wears a yellow dress and she has two ponytails on each side of her head.
Yokai Watch chapter 1 . 6/1
That "Tianna" name, comes from Tianna's old baby blanket, knitted in thread.
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 5/31
The funny part for this story would be Tianna making a spear and gave it a test on those mangoes, which landed right on top of Kerchak's head. Though Kerchak saw Tianna, Kiara, Kion and Bunga, he made a stern look on his face. Then the kids nervously moved away and Kerchak sighed and shook his head by their mishap practice.
Moviefan24 chapter 2 . 4/19
Please update soon Pleases?
Yokai Watch chapter 1 . 4/2
Note to the Tianna story, I still say you should still have Kerchak as the gorilla leader. And during the scene when the gorilla group left their old nesting grounds away from Zira, Kala heard a baby crying and Kerchak notice her gone and followed her, along with the crying sound.
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 4/2
On a funny scene of one the episodes of Tianna TV Series is when Kerchak is sitting on a tree and Professor Porter climbed up there to see him, but was having some difficulties. (Kerchak sighed) Professor Porter: Uh! Uh! If I could just...get up this tree. Oh, dear. Kerchak: Professor? Professor Porter: Yes, yes. I'm on my way to see you and-whoa! (Kerchak reach out his hand) Professor Porter: No, no, no, no, no, no, I can manage.
Yokai Watch chapter 1 . 4/2
During the Tarzan Untamed Game, Professor Porter and Tantor mentioned an Elephant Graveyard from the Lion King movie. And perhaps, one of these chapters will take place when Tianna, Kiara, Kion and Bunga played a game and accidentally ran into the hyenas: Shenzi, Banzai and Ed. And when Kiara tries to scare them with her roar, Kerchak came to the rescue, but surely got disappointed to Tianna for not obeying his orders and he and Tianna had a talk.
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 4/2
You know what I've been thinking, I think we should put up a TV show for Tianna, her friends and family over their numerous adventures like unknown places, meeting new friends and enemies and perhaps, help Tianna to understand more about the human cultures.
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 4/1
Not to sound awfully strange, but perhaps you could make a remake? Say like new characters, along with the old one. Say like Tianna, Kiara, Toto, Pim, Mchumba, Kion, Bunga, Fuli, Ono, Beshte, Zira, etc.
Yokai Watch chapter 2 . 4/1
When are you gonna start the story? It interested me and more importantly, I like the idea about Tianna being a child, instead of an adult. This is so amazing!
Yokai Watch chapter 1 . 4/1
I'm thinking that maybe you put Zira into this story.
Disneyanmi123 chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
I hope you do the ones like Kerchak's being nice and not mean.