Reviews for Under Contract
ElementalMaster16 chapter 2 . 5/25
a really interesting fic! i had fun reading.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
In The Mix chapter 2 . 3/12
This is really well written and I enjoyed reading it immensely. I wish there were more!
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
I love this! It's sort of like time loop...I feel bad I didn't recognize any of the fandoms presented...
magicanimegurl chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
This is just wow. I know Harry suffers from having to go where he is needed but he also gets momentary happiness. Better to love then not love at all. Same with live life to the fullest. And whatnot. I love this. Write on!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2017
I liked it and my heart is aching and it wasn't what I was expecting and Biwako is a good character and now family and the husband-wife have a child named after Harry/Hari is sweet so I think you did a job well done ;-) I shall now troll your page to see if there are any more stories I would wish to consume. Ja ne! :-) -
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
*basically the entirety of the first part* QUIT PLAYIN' GAMES WITH MY HEART! /ok this pulled at my heartstrings and all I can say is I hope everything is fixed and the Uzumaki clan survives because they are awesome and such and etc. BUT most IMPORTANTLY ! I want a family reunion (preferably where Hiruzen is minding his own business and BOOM paint right in his face IM BAAAAAAACK) yeah ! ...PUPPY DOG EYES NO JUTSU
asdfg chapter 2 . 4/14/2017
You are an amazing writer. This story was amazing.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
You're horrible at giving prewarnings. You should be warning the reader before they start reading. Not after they are done. But i enjoyed the story.
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Very cool story! And an epic ending. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
The "it's wrong to make fun of people for being gay!" scene was completely out of left field. I don't have any problem with the principle, but it serves absolutely no purpose to the story or its plot. It is an unnecessary distraction that I think would be better off removed. If you had integrated it into the plot it would be fine, but as it stands it is just a sanctimonius diatribe that you imposed on two random characters in your story to get it to fit. You could fit it into the plot with the 'missing Ginny' background angle that you hinted at, but as it stands it detracts from the story.
Lulumo chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
This was very nice tho I really wanted to know about other characters, like more about Minato and Kushina then Uzumaki village and Zetsu... what about Kaguya and will Kurama become best partner for Naruto and lot more... it's sad that this is so short. And how did Harry became immortal.

But thank you for the wonderful story.
Dcreature chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
Entertaining and enjoyable story. The end made me a very, very little bit teary-eyed, but it was satisfying, too.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
This is good, I like this idea, any chance of making ti a series?
Synn Nexus chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
That was interesting. 0.0
I wish I had more to say but I am honestly just kind of just pondering it still.
Reithandina chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
I'd really like to read the story where he's in Atlantis w It's my favourite Stargate ~ and there's seriously not enough of them!