Reviews for Under Contract
Dcreature chapter 2 . 7/19
Entertaining and enjoyable story. The end made me a very, very little bit teary-eyed, but it was satisfying, too.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 2/10
This is good, I like this idea, any chance of making ti a series?
Synn Nexus chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
That was interesting. 0.0
I wish I had more to say but I am honestly just kind of just pondering it still.
Reithandina chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
I'd really like to read the story where he's in Atlantis w It's my favourite Stargate ~ and there's seriously not enough of them!
keiioc chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
This. Made me have so. Many. Feels. Just favoriting isn't enough...
Shadowsmage chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
really fun story!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
This was a great story and i really loved every single moment of it. Thank you for posting it :) I hope you continue to write as you clearly have a gift for it.
Zayabel Draga chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
aaawwweee I love this!
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
It was a beautiful story...Harry's never got any rest, has he? The way it is written, we can fell the Godlike forces that govern the universes, even if we don't see them. Quite unsettling, but that makes them much more real ;)
Thank you for this story!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Great. Absolutly and utterly great.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Morbious20 chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Great story the part after the battle with Madara but before Harry apparated to Konoha felt really disjointed and annoying to read though.
jupimako chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Well done!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Awwh! That's so cute! Then Biwa's daughter is going to give birth to Konohamaru right? Haha maybe in the end you should put Harry seeing Sarutobi with the death god? Cuz you know he's like the master of death ish? Haha I don't know
stubs1101 chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
I think that this was a great story. it was amazing full of original ideas and very few plot holes. the grammar and sentence structure was nearly perfect overall this was amazing 3