Reviews for Under Contract
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 2 . 9/30
That was interesting. 0.0
I wish I had more to say but I am honestly just kind of just pondering it still.
Reithandina chapter 2 . 8/28
I'd really like to read the story where he's in Atlantis w It's my favourite Stargate ~ and there's seriously not enough of them!
keiioc chapter 2 . 7/15
This. Made me have so. Many. Feels. Just favoriting isn't enough...
Shadowsmage chapter 2 . 4/27
really fun story!
This was a great story and i really loved every single moment of it. Thank you for posting it :) I hope you continue to write as you clearly have a gift for it.
Zayabel Draga chapter 2 . 1/31
aaawwweee I love this!
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 1/17
It was a beautiful story...Harry's never got any rest, has he? The way it is written, we can fell the Godlike forces that govern the universes, even if we don't see them. Quite unsettling, but that makes them much more real ;)
Thank you for this story!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Great. Absolutly and utterly great.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Morbious20 chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Great story the part after the battle with Madara but before Harry apparated to Konoha felt really disjointed and annoying to read though.
jupimako chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Well done!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Awwh! That's so cute! Then Biwa's daughter is going to give birth to Konohamaru right? Haha maybe in the end you should put Harry seeing Sarutobi with the death god? Cuz you know he's like the master of death ish? Haha I don't know
stubs1101 chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
I think that this was a great story. it was amazing full of original ideas and very few plot holes. the grammar and sentence structure was nearly perfect overall this was amazing 3
ReviewNinja chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
This is the best thing I've read in a long time. I am constantly searching for amazing stories and usually find some part of them lacking. Not to say I haven't read other amazing stories, but they can get overcomplicated or changed around too much. This story made my day. It captured my attention and held it to the very end- an extremely difficult task as I am a bit scatter-brained. The fact that Harry was bisexual and didn't have a partner was a very strategic move that I commend you for. Slash fans can't be upset, but neither can all the homophobes. I don't know if that was your intention or not but still- it was an intelligent decision. This is so different from many other Universe-Traveler!Harry fics I've read. Most try to make a happy ending or abandon the fic after realizing that they don't want to write Harry leaving. I understand that this is just a two-shot, but that's another thing I liked about this fic. It didn't get overly complex nor did the reader have an opportunity to get bored with the lack of action as there was none. I also loved the way it ended. I had tears in my eyes- another difficult task, I assure you. I would love some form of sequel, but it seems as if that would make the mystery and tragedy from this story pointless. Keep writing- you're obviously meant for it.
Kashlazy chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Amazing! I can't imagine what it is like to be Harry though