Reviews for Under Contract
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
You're horrible at giving prewarnings. You should be warning the reader before they start reading. Not after they are done. But i enjoyed the story.
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Very cool story! And an epic ending. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
The "it's wrong to make fun of people for being gay!" scene was completely out of left field. I don't have any problem with the principle, but it serves absolutely no purpose to the story or its plot. It is an unnecessary distraction that I think would be better off removed. If you had integrated it into the plot it would be fine, but as it stands it is just a sanctimonius diatribe that you imposed on two random characters in your story to get it to fit. You could fit it into the plot with the 'missing Ginny' background angle that you hinted at, but as it stands it detracts from the story.
Lulumo chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
This was very nice tho I really wanted to know about other characters, like more about Minato and Kushina then Uzumaki village and Zetsu... what about Kaguya and will Kurama become best partner for Naruto and lot more... it's sad that this is so short. And how did Harry became immortal.

But thank you for the wonderful story.
Dcreature chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
Entertaining and enjoyable story. The end made me a very, very little bit teary-eyed, but it was satisfying, too.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
This is good, I like this idea, any chance of making ti a series?
Synn Nexus chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
That was interesting. 0.0
I wish I had more to say but I am honestly just kind of just pondering it still.
Reithandina chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
I'd really like to read the story where he's in Atlantis w It's my favourite Stargate ~ and there's seriously not enough of them!
ksiretsa chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
This. Made me have so. Many. Feels. Just favoriting isn't enough...
The Shadows Mistress chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
really fun story!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
This was a great story and i really loved every single moment of it. Thank you for posting it :) I hope you continue to write as you clearly have a gift for it.
Zayabel Draga chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
aaawwweee I love this!
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
It was a beautiful story...Harry's never got any rest, has he? The way it is written, we can fell the Godlike forces that govern the universes, even if we don't see them. Quite unsettling, but that makes them much more real ;)
Thank you for this story!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Great. Absolutly and utterly great.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2014