Reviews for Corresponding Shapes
Marielyfan chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
This is so good! You should continue! Hope you update soon
xxLittle Black Dressxx chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I love this story! This chapter was great. I really loved the Jake/Henry scene – it was so heart-meltingly adorable. And I really liked the way you wrote Archer and his relationship with Addison. Hope you update soon!
LoveandLearn chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I love this chapter. I've been waiting for it for so long so I was super excited to see that you updated.
I love the Jaddison family. The three of them are just so cute, especially in this chapter.
Hope to read chapter 8 soon. I don't think I'll be able to wait too long so keep that in mind ;)
Ally chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Yes! I'm still here! Thank you for the update. I was so waiting for it. Such a sweet chapter! I think the shower scene was my favorite. Update soon, ok?
lorenalims chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Ownnnn why Archer dont back on season 6?
Addeklover chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
this is really good.

I like the way you wrote Archer's character.
alterus chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Thank you for the update. I love it. I'm glad Archer gave his approval. I'm excited to see what will happen next. Update soon, I hope it will not take almost a month.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Update soon!
xxLittle Black Dressxx chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Great chapter! I love Archer and Angela, and I love how you included them in the story. I especially liked Addison/Jake/Archer scene; it felt very in character. Plus, I love Archer’s character, and thought that he was very underused on the show. I'm loving this story; can't wait for your next update!
Aninha Montgomery chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
uhhhhhhh Archer and Angela, sounds good ! can't wait ;)
LoveandLearn chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I love this. I'm super excited that you have most of the next chapter written because I don't think I can wait too long.
lorenalims chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
:D Thank you
A chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Thank you! I missed your story! And, as always, this is so much better than the show. Sigh. Can't wait for more.
alterus chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
I love it. Thank you for bringing Archer in this story. I'm disappointed that he is not being mention in the show knowing he and Addie are close. I don't think he'll be at the wedding. I hope Jake and Archer will have some bonding time in the next chapter. Maybe he will give Addie away at her wedding.
gautier chris chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
great! you're very good! go on please, since PP stopped! you'll replce it for me! Chris from France