Reviews for Certain Circumstances
Not exactly my favorite to be honest. The perspective changing from third person to first person is kind of irritating and the story is full of cliches (this we were warned about though so no worries there).
Adding the unneeded sights in your story of Harry fucking Draco? No thanks. I'll take my leave and simply let it be. While it is good to see a yaoi fangirl who actually takes consideration for grammar and vocabulary skills it's depressing to see this story is still written with hormones controlling your thoughts more than considering the readers who read your story here. I'm all for supporting you but I can't completely do so and I'm not going to read any of your other stories.. Mainly because if your only here at fanfiction to write about your fantasies it'll only get boring because it's quite repetitive here.
Cows-read chapter 15 . 4/30
I really hope you continue with this story. You're doing a great job!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
Yes omg love it
darkpercy5 chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
Please continue. I love it. XP
DarkynRayne chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
I love this! Please update soon!
darkblue91 chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
Love it XD
guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
there is four years in high school and 1st year is a freshman 2nd sophomore 3rd a junior 4th a senior
vickHP1D chapter 15 . 1/3/2015
Seibq tem tempo q vocĂȘ nao posta mais por favor continua
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
I love this story! I hope for more soon.
Capp'n chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Oh, and I know the general Twilight timeline. Bella came to Forks in January 2005. She started her second semester of Junior year. All the stuff from the first book happened in the next few months. New Moon started in September 2005, on Bella's eighteenth birthday, right around the time she started her Senior year. That book lasted the majority of the school year, until February of 2006, with the first two or three months being in a complete daze before Jacob pulled her out of her depression enough to become a semi-functional zombie instead of catatonic. Eclipse started almost immediately after New Moon. They graduated, were wrapping up highschool and discussing college while fighting Victoria. Breaking Dawn started during the summer after graduation. Bella and Edward got married in late July/early August. Then the honeymoon, the quick and painful pregnancy, and then Bella gave birth and turned like one day before her 19th birthday, September 13 2007. The rest of it was gathering witnesses for the Volturri confrontation and that happened when it was snowing, so it was no less than two months later but no more than five.
Capp'n chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
there is pre-school for 3-4 year olds. kindergarten for 5 year olds. and then 1st-12th grade. Those are concrete facts. Sometimes the grades are divided into schools differently though. In my town, kindergarten-2nd grade is in Primary school. 3rd-5th is in Elementary school. 6th-8th is Middle school, or Junior High, whichever you call it. And 9th-12th is High school. 9th graders are also called Freshmen, 10th are Sophomores, 11th are Juniors, and 12th are Seniors. This is true in College as well, or University is what you Brits call it I think.
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
It's a good story
Snarry Potter chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
loved this story can't wait for the next chapter