Reviews for Certain Circumstances
BlackMoon3464 chapter 15 . 11/14/2017
aww please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2017
Retarded POV changes, ooc bullshit.

Good that this story is dead
AngelxCloud chapter 10 . 5/14/2017
I'M BACK lol i had to take a small break, it's 5 in the morning right now and i demanded pancakes XD
ut oh Ron and Ginny...they could never find them...or could they? DUN DUN DUUUUUNNN
idk if they do or not, but they better not touch any of the zoo animals XD
AngelxCloud chapter 9 . 5/14/2017
YAAY into the "zoo" FINALLY XD i actually wondered where Fluffy went to in the books, it's nice to know the cebrus found it's home in harry's zoo
WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON RONALD!
HAAAGGGRRRIIIIDDDDDDDDDDD!
AngelxCloud chapter 7 . 5/14/2017
i still want to know more about harry's pets lol
EWWWWW i cannot stand spitting one anyone or being spit one i would've whopped bella's ass from forks to new york...the long way around the world
AngelxCloud chapter 6 . 5/14/2017
i got so bloody confused; then remembered that Harry basically has 2 personalities XD i wanna know more about harry's...pets :D
AngelxCloud chapter 5 . 5/14/2017
I'm loving this bloody story
Guest chapter 15 . 4/20/2017
xx. xcxvx x ?x
vvv
n VC can .
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
Not exactly my favorite to be honest. The perspective changing from third person to first person is kind of irritating and the story is full of cliches (this we were warned about though so no worries there).
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2016
Adding the unneeded sights in your story of Harry fucking Draco? No thanks. I'll take my leave and simply let it be. While it is good to see a yaoi fangirl who actually takes consideration for grammar and vocabulary skills it's depressing to see this story is still written with hormones controlling your thoughts more than considering the readers who read your story here. I'm all for supporting you but I can't completely do so and I'm not going to read any of your other stories.. Mainly because if your only here at fanfiction to write about your fantasies it'll only get boring because it's quite repetitive here.
Cows-read chapter 15 . 4/30/2016
I really hope you continue with this story. You're doing a great job!