Reviews for Nanoha Takamachi and the School of Witchcraft
yukicrewger2 chapter 6 . 11/5
*snickers at the omake*
I Before A Except After K chapter 10 . 8/16
Pretty glaring typo at the start of this chapter. You used typed "fone" instead of "phone".
LuxEterna1 chapter 12 . 6/6
nice i like it
tough i wonder why nobody from the students asked to be taught the mildchildan system or how to make a familiar like arf
Secundum chapter 12 . 5/10
Nice story. Slightly spoiled by the fact that you call it the 'Sorcerers Stone' rather than the correct name.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 12 . 2/8
I generally liked the story, my only gripe was that Hermione seems to have been completely sidelined (she didn't appear at all since Ron got Befriended). It does make sense since her function in the story was fulfilled by everyone's favorite lesbian-couple-in-the-making, but I hope she'll find a new place for herself in the plot later on as the story diverges from canon. I wonder who'll get Befriended next year...
divad relffehs chapter 2 . 1/7
That was one of the worst first contact meetings between two governments ever. Albus has no idea what the TSAB is or where it is. They have not talked about their laws or about setting up some kind of liaison for further meetings and determining jurisdictions. They literally took care of none of the business that they were meeting to take care of. Also, if the captain is an experienced diplomat why was he not part of the meeting? Why leave it the two who have never done this kind of thing before?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
great work
Reymen chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Cheat to put a 13 (?) year old against 17 years because they want to win. EPIC :)
Freefan1412 chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
I forgot to mention this last chapter, but it is particularly awesome how you don't forget to mesh the cultures (the time difference, the food) and how you didn't sort the two of them into Gryffindor (that just happens too often with crossovers).
...and now I'm running out of things to comment on...Great work:)
Freefan1412 chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
The first introduction of Hogwarts was well done. :) I'm not sure what to think of the abuse-suspicion they have concerning Harry, but so long as you don't tweak around the canon facts I approve (since what has happened to Harry in canon does classify as abuse, I think). Also I think the reaction to Mafoy on the train was a bit fast, but other than that I have no complains whatsoever. Nice Work. :) You got good writing, an smooth style and no mistakes that I would notice. I can honestly say I didn't expect a crossover as well done as this in such a small fandom. Keep it up!

(Ps, the omake was )
Freefan1412 chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
This is pretty amazing so far. :) I like how you characterize all of them; accurately and simply, in such a way that there is little missing. The respective thoughts on different matters are also good (not clishe or prejudiced or made overly complex or set up for conflict). You also cover the complexity of the different worlds quite well, as in how Nanoha and Fate listen to the directions of their superior officers for their actions, how nothing is hurried, how things are structured in the communication of the different magical world and things.
All in all, I can so far only say that you convincingly and fittingly made these two magical world meet. I'm looking forward to seeing where it is going from here. :)
Phant0m5 chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Just re-read this, while waiting (im)patiently for your next update on the sequel. It remains one of my favorite Nanoha crossovers, and easily my favorite Nanoha/Harry crossover.

The one and only thing I find disappointing about this is Hermione being left out of the groups' activities. Granted I can see HOW that happened, and it even makes a lot of sense, but she was still one of my favorite HP characters and it's hard to see her left out. Oh well.

Aside from that, I love how you dealt with the TSAB and the Ministry dealing with each-other. Given we don't see most of those interactions that somehow ended up with a TSAB embassy, I'm mostly referring to the teachers' interactions with Nanoha and Fate in their roles as TSAB agents. Though, avoiding long and drawn out diplomatic talks like that was also pretty brilliant. Those can be fun too, but it doesn't seem very important to the theme of the story.

One thing that's always bothered me, though, is why magical society has such an influence on the TSAB making contact. The muggles have a right to information too and are closer to the TSAB than the magical community is in many ways. Particularly in social, economic and technological development. I suppose it all comes down to the existence of magic, space travel, and knowledge thereof. You want to make contact with the group least likely to react badly, which means the group that knows of or is capable of: magic or space travel. or both. Because both of those have a kind of... de-sensitizing effect on the weird and unknown. I could just as easily see the TSAB making contact with Stargate Command, but not necessarily trying to contact all the Earth country leaders and make first contact to them.

On that note, are you planning on continuing Stargate: Lyrical? It's understandable if you've dropped it, but I'm really hoping you'll get back to it someday.

Also, have you ever considered a multi-crossover? Because you write brilliantly and I'd love to see a HP/MGLN crossover, where suddenly the stationed first-contact ship is being hailed by the SGC at the mountain, trying to do the "Are you peaceful? If yes please get out of telescope range" thing.

Anywho. Great fic, eagerly awaiting the next update on the sequel. If possible I'd love to hear back from you in a PM. :)
Gerbilfriend chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Time skip to forth year please;)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
Fun to read, luckily i know there's another story awaiting with this setting. :)

And about Harrys 'relatives'... maybe Nanoha should try to befriend them... kinda...
Cemalidor chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
The ending was priceless, yeah let's blame Nanoha. :XD The Omake is also funny, let the white Devil befriend the whole lot of them. :D

Kinda curious at which angle you are playing with Hermione.