Reviews for John's Turn
duorock chapter 1 . 6/14
Ouch! Sad but wonderfully done.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
NO HE FUCKING JUMPED?!
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
... oh -sniff-
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
"But I don't want comfort. I want poetry. I want danger. I want freedom. I want goodness. I want sin."
-Aldous Huxley
Just something that popped to mind while reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Would it be impertinent to ask for an additional sequel/prequel/companion piece-I really don't care what, I just want MORE because this concept you've come up with is fascinating?

Whether this was too emotionally complex for Sherlock and Mycroft to foresee or comprehend, their reactions would be interesting. Would Sherlock accept it stalwartly? Or go mad searching for John's note or proof of someone forced him into it? Would Mycroft have invested affection after watching over John for years upon years? Some jealousy to always watch, but never have? (I thought his "sleepover" thing strange. He can observe from any vantage in the city, why would he want such a personal up-close? For, had he truly thought John would suicide, he wouldn't have granted those extra two hours for John to do it.)

Perhaps Lestrade, with his divorce and familiarity with Sherlock's childlike cruelties, or Mrs. Hudson with her twistedly destructive past marriage and inside access (could she have seen John outside Speedy's? Might she have been the one outside the shower?) foresaw it and let it happen. Because...for a thousand little reasons, but just one big one that matters.

I've gone too far with the rambling; I just adore this story you've made and wanted to rummage around in the corners of it a bit.
I'm off to read the rest of your work! Looking forward to future endeavors!
seishi1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Bold and psychologically sound. I love it and commend you for trying something that wouldn't be popular and making it successful anyway.
FindMeWaiting chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
o.o You must continue. Please. For the love of god.

D: Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Very well written; angst to the max. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

But there is a problem.

That little word at the top of the page...begins with a "C" and ends with a 'te.'

COMPLETE?! Seriously, aleximoon. Complete!? NO...nooooooo .

Now go back and do it right. Bring on chapter 2, okay? Thank you.

We'll just sit here and wait.

'sky'
librarianmum chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
OMG please don't leave it here, I can't bear it...
nonimouse chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
i think you are the first to really explore johns serious trust issues. i hope you continue this and give some insight into the thoughts of mycroft and sherlock. this story is so good! i laughed at the airport scene.
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
NOO! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! MORE!
rachaeljanesimpson chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
OMG LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE IT!
bloodsoakedleather chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That was beautiful, and so sad. I could really feel John's pain. I loved that even in planning his own death John is considering other peoples feelings because in spite of those last two lines, he's not a selfish man. And with regards to those last two lines, they're absolutely perfect. Well done.