Reviews for Snake and Fox 'Catch me'
Rebmul chapter 2 . 4/21
id love to see a sequel with her pregnant I love your fic it was funny and fluffy
spartan773 chapter 2 . 1/13
the technique for keeping the noise down is to aim for the side of the bowl and not the water...but yes we are all guilty...
StayBlessed chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
My second time reading this story. Still as great as the first time.
StayBlessed chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
The best NarutoXAnko story I've read. Even without the Lemons I would have enjoyed it thoroughly
actionjaxonflaxonwaxon M.D chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
the information contained in
YohanKC chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
I'm glad I came across this story. It has an awesome mix of humor and romance. I really do like the love that Naruto shows Anko through his actions. It's a well done story despite the few spelling and grammatical mistakes.
lou2003us chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
great story man i have to say i loved the story, humor and action scenes... the only thing i would of chaged would be to make it a harem and made it with an epic length, but you are by far the best story ive read feauturing anko as a pairing with naruto and ive read them all. congrats
Uzumaki spiral chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
If you had to know how much trouble i had to go tru just to read this story again i regret having not follow the story...but is this a new release or what cos not all the chappi's is here as before
killercroc chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
I have nothing bad to say about any of this. The only question I have is, the hell is with all the C's everywhere?
CMVreud chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
While it's Icha-Icha worthy and gets a Kakashi-stamp-of-approval, I have to say that perhaps shorter chapters would have been in the realm of reasonable and ,story-wise, the end stretched a bit, nothing against the sex, hell, never something against the sex, it just... seemed like filler(?). (Sorry english ain't my native language, but I try.)

But damn, fucking, excellent, awesome story.

PS: Thanks for the pointers.
Rebmul chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
definatly one of my favorites id love to see another work like this with hana if it would be possible
CMVreud chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
At least there was no "I got an arro- KUNAI, I meant kunai, to the knee and had to take a detour to Tsunade to heal it" excuse from Kakashi.
Majin-kun chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Well...I honestly don't know why I took as much hours as I did reading a 75k word story...I can accurately guess that I was just enjoying reading this at a reduced pace and just absorb it.
All time favorite...it has quenched my thirst for an excellent NaruAnko story...for now.
Seriously, magnificent work.
Majin-kun chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
I don't need to provide feedback since the story is over...sooo.
Just outstanding.