Reviews for Bella Swan Is Not Impressed
:) Thanks for sharing. xo
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
So sweet
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
With the Winter Olympics around the corner, I was looking for some fun stories to read and found the going for the gold contest fics. I loved this story and found myself smiling through out the story. If you ever feel the need to expand since the Winter Olympics are coming near, just know I would LOVE to see a futuretake. J/s ;))
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
:) loved this
inactive2812 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
EXTEND IT PLEASE ! I LOVE THIS 3
youngandmature chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Enjoyed this a lot. Well done and congrats with the comp!

The only part I was a bit confused by in reference to narrative continuity was their sleeping together so soon. I just got the impression that Bella would have been much shyer and inexperienced with sex and romance - given the descriptions of how life was for her the previous 13 years, her having said she received no comfort and had no social life.
queen cullen0527 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Please keep going with it. I can picture this story in my head. I think it is sweet with edward taking her under his wing. I almost could say whom I think this might be from Olympics. Great job. Please continue this story.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I looked up some of McKayla Maroney's meme's they were funny... I loved your one shot..
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
oh.. . but I am very impressed. .. :) love your stories. .. n this one was especially good.. .you depicted how coaches intimidate athletes when there is no one to defend them. .. also how teammates aren't really friends. .. n romance betwee was very good as well :) thanks for sharing :)
mia-lynn88 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I loved it... Wish u would continue with the story...
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I liked the story. There is much to much pressure put on these young athletes. I'm glad Edward sees her true worth.
v vsvcvdz zc chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
this is really amazing i hope you update id love to see where things lead in their relationship and the memes
pamaroo chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Love loved this when I read it!