Reviews for The Dark Spirit
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
nicemore
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh god that was painful :'( I more of a happy-lovey-dovey-endings type a gal but if you're gonna write sad stuff, you might as well do it good. And you really did :) hope to see more fics from you soon! You're one of my favorite authors :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Go on.
Silent Wrath chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Right in the feelings! Loved it.
Distant-Moon chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
As dark and "depressing" as the themes of this fic are, you accomplished what you set out to do when writing it. You wove together a tragedy that builds on th emotions of the readers watching Ty-Lee and Azula struggle to endure the unthinkable. You give us the hope that their love would be enough to overcome the torture and abuse, you even throw us thd bone that they'll find peace together in death; and then Ty-Lee wakes up in the Spirit World alone. That is how you write tragedy.

It was especially sad that Ty-Lee's worst fear had come to pass (being separated from Azula). The fact that Azula was at her side was the one thing keeping the smile on her face, enabling her to be strong for Azula. Their separation at the end was a poignant twist of the knife.

Yes, it's a sad story (understatement of the year), but it's supposed to be that way. That's why you advertised it as tragedy, not...I dunno...something else? The point is, good job. You certainly know your angst.
N3phtys chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
...and then she woke up for real this time and found it all to have been just a nightmare. And they lived happily ever after.

This hurt to read.

Not okay. So not okay.

Now I need some fluffy stuff to forget reading this. Thank you very much :-(!
Cozman10 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
You know I really want to hate you for this, it's depressing and has a terrible ending (I'm a sucker for a happy one!) but damn if it's not powerful, those last few sentence it me like a hammer and for that I applaud you!
here's hoping the next one's not so depressing
22 | « Prev Page 1 2