Reviews for Cannot Save You Now
AliceCullen3 chapter 24 . 8/14
Dude Man Bro chapter 24 . 6/13
do whatever feels right man, the story will be totally narly no matter what dude but if you're asking for my honest opinion hogwarts
Priya Ashok chapter 24 . 2/15
Good one. Thank you.
Marlie Parson chapter 24 . 1/24
Killer-Kaneki chapter 24 . 12/17/2014
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
Hm...I would be happy with either choice honestly. Both sounds great either way you look at it. The final battle at Hogwarts would cause Harry to reveal himself and the truth of vampires, but if the battle was held in the manor, only those who participated would know. If this makes sense, lol!

Btw, luv your story! Honestly thought you abandoned it, lol, but I'm glad you didn't. Looking forward to the next chapter!
The Wonderful World of MADNESS chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
Make the confrontation at Hogwarts. It'll be better. And then the castle can get destroyed and dumbledork can watch his precious school burn.
Pheonixs1518 chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
ooo i say tristan's manor!
Crystal Bruner chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
I don't really have a prefered place for the final fight to take but most of the fanfics I have read have it at Hogwarts and I think it would be easier on you if you want to include a lot of wizards in the battle to do it at Hogwarts.
Marlie Brooker chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
This is amazing!

I would love to see the showdown at Hogwarts...

Will there be more sexy times with Snape?

Thanks for another great chapter!
melamariannie chapter 24 . 12/12/2014
At Hogwarts, Pleasebecause Tristan's Manor is territory vampire, thanks for the chapter...
dreamjanus chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Hi, yes the legal document Will is capitalized as well as the name Will, but when will is used as "he will or will not" it of course is not capitalized.

Easy way to remember is that names of people, places and things are always capitalized and 'Will' is the name of a legal document (a thing).
matechan chapter 24 . 12/12/2014
at the manor
ladysavay chapter 24 . 12/11/2014
I'd like to see the confrontation happen at Hogwarts and leave Tristan's manner as fairly sacrosanct. Someplace they can retire to, after the battle. I really hope you dpn't plan to kill off ANOTHER father figure in Harry's life by letting silly, little, Jasper take out Tristan. That would be way too cliche and offputting.
Miyako Yukimura chapter 24 . 12/11/2014