Reviews for Cannot Save You Now
SerpensPrincess chapter 26 . 6/3
Damn, soo much happening. Eagerly awaiting more.
Codename-SN chapter 1 . 6/3
I find the "finishing his introduction with" and "finishing with" at the end a rather rookie mistake. He either finished after smiling or after the pause, you can't really say it was the end of the conversation TWO times, one right after the other. I thought you might want to know.
sjrodgers23 chapter 26 . 5/30
no it wasnt . it was all on Ron. more please thank you
AliceCullen3 chapter 26 . 5/30
Michael Bourne chapter 26 . 5/29
no granger rons death is not your fault it was dolohov's
Guendolin chapter 25 . 5/19
Hi! Super happy to hear you are continuing this story! I love your stories and always appreciate another chapter, no matter how long long it takes. Thank you! ️
willtofish chapter 25 . 5/15
Yay! You ahd your amazing story are back!
AliceCullen3 chapter 25 . 5/14
LOVE IT!
I'm glad you're back! This story is extremely intriguing... I can't help but wonder what happens next!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 24 . 5/12
Ohh I want moreeeee
Raven Evans-Black chapter 24 . 3/1
that isn't a very good ending
Raven Evans-Black chapter 5 . 2/28
great chapter loved the sex scene on AFF
TimeArtist chapter 24 . 4/16/2016
I think it would be cool to have it at Hogwarts and have the vampires come in to help against the Death Eaters, but that is just my thoughts. I have a feeling that your story will work either way.
sjrodgers23 chapter 24 . 10/12/2015
PLEASE come back and write more of this story.. hopefully jasper , voldemore. dumberdore and all the other death eaters die soon. Theo,snape, draco, the malfoys all live. please come back and finish this story. i love what you wrote so far thank you let Tristen and Remus live and become a couple. Let the war happen at Hogwarts. kidnap Theo and hide him also.
AliceCullen3 chapter 24 . 8/14/2015