Reviews for The Past Ain't Always Dead
CS90 chapter 52 . 11/11/2016
I have to confess that I have read the whole story since last night that I discovered it. IS FANTASTIC. I love how you've developed the characters and the story. Is very realistic and you have made me cry several times, especially when they talk about Alex. You write awesome and I look forward to read more! :)
Minizooda chapter 50 . 11/7/2016
I wanna read all three choices. But I guess A or C. That question was really hard. I wanna read all three! (_)
galwidanatitud chapter 50 . 11/5/2016
aww...they shouldn't be embarrassed...much. hehehehhe
Mizu-shan chapter 50 . 11/5/2016
Heeey
So, i read this amazing story in like 2 hours

Aaaaand i couldn't stop

Maybe you should do all of them
But if it's only one, i would love C
basherherface chapter 50 . 11/5/2016
So i straight up just binge read this, and i can not get enough. Im glad it doesn't follow the show at all because those seem to get repetitive. Your descriptions are beautiful and i love the relationship between Am and Rick. Now i will just chew my nails off waiting for the next update ;)
Bloody.Kirai chapter 48 . 10/31/2016
Relief. Yassss ;v Is she gonna be having nightmares about this?
Bloody.Kirai chapter 47 . 10/31/2016
! ;A;
galwidanatitud chapter 46 . 10/30/2016
i wonder if Adie lost a child...
galwidanatitud chapter 37 . 10/28/2016
*sniff*
Guest chapter 39 . 10/27/2016
Daaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm
Guest chapter 32 . 10/27/2016
I'm confused about the whole food situation. You mentioned that they got all those boxes and cans of food, but that meat was low and Daryl needed to hunt...what about fishing? That's a constant food supply right there without ever leaving the boat and fish are extremely healthy. They could catch them with rods, nets, traps, etc. without putting much effort into it. Plus, they could either rig up some traps or find some in order to catch crabs, lobsters, and shellfish.

Also, Maggie needs to get over herself. Yes, her dad was killed, but that was not Amaleen's fault-it was those men's fault. They didn't grab her specifically, they were looking for women in general. It could have just as easily been Maggie or even Beth who was caught by Bulldozer while out on a run. I get that Maggie hasn't had a run-in with the Governor attempting to rape her, but you'd think it'd be common sense if not empathy. Maggie is one of my least favorite characters on the show. She tells Glenn she loves him after only knowing Jim for three days and abandons Beth after the prison. It makes sense for her to write her off directly after because she doesn't know she's survived, but when they were stuck in Terminus, Daryl specifically said that Beth was ALIVE. And Maggie still went with Abraham! The fuck?! She had no excuse that time because she knew without a doubt her sister was alive and she still chose to leave and go hundreds of miles in the opposite direction. Girl needs a major wake up call, both on the show and in your story. I'm hoping either Beth or Glenn show her how wrong she is. Grr.
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 40 . 10/28/2016
OO GOD NOOOOOO! worst cliffhanger ever! Haven't seen a good reaction from Daryl and now we don't know if anyone's dead or if their gonna be separated! WHHHHYYYYY! Oh by the way I absolutely love this story. WHHHHYYYYY! Its one of my favorite Walking Dead story's. WHHHHYYYYY! Your an amazing writer, great job. WHHHHYYYY!
galwidanatitud chapter 35 . 10/26/2016
ugh! so heartbreaking. :(
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 34 . 10/7/2016
Loving it. Please update soon.
Enjoi88 chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
That baby's death is so sad. Meroe has always been horrible but that is beyond evil. Daryl probably allowed ppl to believe that he will take his brothers side which made her feel it was better to leave. Either way it's all too sad. Great job on this story