Reviews for Transcending Friendship
StormLover chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
More please...I need more please. Great start.
RukiaYoukoMaSaHi chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
hahaha! this is cute!

i'm thinking you wont be updating this anymore after so many years...still hoping though!
honeybiscut93 chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
you should continue i really like it ... i mean you can make anything work
Stephycats7785 chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
That is so great. You should really continue
OEJS chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
This was very good! I hope you finish the story!
Lauren chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
U HAVE TO CONTUINE THIS FANFIC CAUSE IT'S THE BEST I'VE SEEN.
UPDATE chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
please update this! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
BLACKMAGYCK5026 chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
HELLO AGAIN BABY!I REALLY GOT KICK OUT OF THIS ONE...YOU JUST HAVE TO FINISH THE REST OF THIS STORY SO WE CAN SEE HOW IT ALL TURNS OUT. I HOPE THAT LOGAN AND ORORO STAY TOGETHER AND FORM A LASTING BONDSHIP AS A RESULT OF THIS SUDDEN MISHAP TO TRUE LOVE. KEEP ON WRITNG

*OH YEAH* I ALSO LOVE THE PART WHERE SCOTT GETS CAUGHT BY LOGAN AFTER FINDING OUT THAT HE SPENT 8143 FOR THE RINGS BY RECEIPT-NICE! DON'T BE SURPRISED TO FIND MY STORY UP HERE SOON BOO I LOVE TO BE INSPIRED!
Wolfbane2005 chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
DAMMIT ROGUE, YOU JUST HAD TO LET IT SLIP! LOGAN IS GOING TO KILL YOU NOW! *Rogue slaps Wolfbane back to senses*... Sorry... I Just couldn't believe that Rogue would be that stupid to let a secret like that slip, especially to Jubilee. Any thing Jubilee hears gets heard by everyone, BUt nevermind that. When is the next chapter going to be up? I want to read it.
henred5 chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
ouch! they wanted it to be quiet...logon and storm...but they end up havin every1 knowin! lol!
henred5 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
WOW! how come logon dosen't say in his own words he likes her?
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
I love it I want more to read so please please update
Rhapsody81 chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
LICI... WHERE THE HELL IS THE REST OF THIS STORY?
dArKpAsSiOnS chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
hey... i just came across your fanfic and i think its really good...so can you please update soon. I wanna know what happens next. Thanx!
shitaka chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
*cringes slightly* oh the heavu southern accent, eek. Rogue is by far my fave girl but oh how people insult me by making her accent so strong. I liked the chapter though, it was good.
-shitaka