Reviews for Transcending Friendship
lavonsweet chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
*dances around giggling* I love it. Can't wait till the next chapter !
Verena G chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
This is sooo good! I like the overall idea very much! It didnt bother me that Logan was a bit out of character. Who knows if he even is: we dont know how he would react in a situation like this. I cant wait to see the next chapter and how everything develops. I wonder how Logan and Ororo will cope! Please, please, please continue writing this story! Ro/Lo is the best pairing ever! OK, so Victor would probably not agree, but I still dont think you stabbed him in the back with the story!;-)

Greetings from Germany, Verena
Cap Streeter chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
thank you for writing a Lo/Ro i love how you write i just don't like victor/ororo pairings. they are fine but i love lo/ro. so keep writing this story please.
Artemisn chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Great beginning... I can't wait to see what happens next.
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
I can't wait to see what happens. Good job, Lici. (It was totally worth feeling guilty. In the end your Victor muse will understand.)
Venus6511580 chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Thank you, thankyou, thankyou! I love this pair, and even though your

vic/ro pair isn't an bad idea ( no offense) i am used to this pair. Please, Please

Niki chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
I thought this was kinda good. I can't wait for the next chapter and i am a huge fan of Ro/Lo. I think you should work on Logan's attitude just a bit. Other than that it was cool. I hope to be seeeing more Ro/Lo fics.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4