Reviews for Leap Days
malexfaith chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Love it. Love the originality. Great depth. Thanks heaps for sharing
Tofu9162 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
wow, just wow! That was so beautifully written it's insane! I'm a fan of well-written one liners that make you think and this was full of those! It all flowed together, like music, and you even used music terms/sounds of chords to describe things in your story and it was all so perfect I'm like in instant love with this story! haha Ok, I'm under control now but wanted you to know how much I love this and how brilliant I think you are :P
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Wow. I love the way you write
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
:)(: Gosh, absolutely incredible.
It's beautiful and I love the way you incorporated music into the story
I can't tell how much I love this story. :)(:
freerangeegghead chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wow! I love this story, all of it, because of this "but Beca is all of the songs her grandfather carried in him that skipped rhythmically past her parents" and so much more. Thanks for sharing. :) Keep up the good work! ;) Cheers!
Trigger Fingers chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
All of your Bechloe fics are pure perfection, I swear. Each one really moves me.
You have an incredible way with words.
onelittleacawolf chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
this was so beautifully written.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I know, me again! Ill leave you alone now i swear :P
Awww I realky enjoyed reading this one too, it is definatly one of my favourites. I loved reading about her Grandpa and how Beca is a genius with music even at a young age. Oh and i liked her cricket tatt too :)
Aubry is totally psychotic and i do wonder that about Lily too lol but its nice to read that music touches the others too.
I had no idea what Chloe was doing when she gave her that assignment but i loved that she made a effort and talked to Beca in a way she understands :)
A great, great oneshot
KlaxonHeart chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was beautiful. Please write more Bechloe fics.
Dem chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That was a wonderful story !
Great great job! wish it had more chapters though..
diam0nds chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
beautiful story :) thank you for sharing!
Artline chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
wonderful
jock chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
So I really really loved this story. From Becca's musical relationship with her grandfather, to her attachment to the bella's, to her and Chloe and to the remix project from Chloe. Loved that you put 'and we'd set fire to the third bar' in there. I utterly adore that song. I thought the remix project was great.

'licking her way into Becca's mouth, in a way far to indecent for the library steps'
Haha that sums up Chloe perfectly to me. Loved her at the end.
Thanks for the lovely story :)
D chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Omg please write more, you write the characters so well! I love your stories!
sailorbutts chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Woah. The songs/lyrics you used for Beca's mix were brilliant. I totally cried all over Laura, by Bat for Lashies. Thanks for introducing me to such great music! :D
That aside, this story was amazingly written! As a music student/nerd, I loved your use of musical concepts to portray Beca's emotions. You showed perfectly how much music really means to Beca with little, subtle things (like when she couldn't give Chloe the CD because she was with someone else). It was just so beautiful and perfectly in character and... SQUEE.
Brilliant work, love! Keep it up! :D