Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Remnant Stars chapter 17 . 4/12/2015
I absolutely loved this! I really wanted to review before but I had to finish the story, I HAD to! I loved the instant connection they shared and their entire journey together. I adore Ruby and Archie as a couple so I'm glad they're together in this story! Emma and Neal were perfect! I honestly wished there was more of them. You wrapped it up nicely and the ending was so sweet. Thank you for writing this!
OUATWhoLock chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Okay. This whole chapter killed me. I was giggling hysterically. my mom thinks I'm crazy now.
peaca101 chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
You, are AWESOME!
peaca101 chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Their flirting is so cheeky and cute... 3
peaca101 chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
I like this chapter a lot. :)
peaca101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Very nice introduction RaeAnne, I like your style. :)
autumn2374 chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
One of my favorite Rumbelle stories. Thank you so much for writing this. I love happy endings and it was a pleasure reading this fic. You should consider a sequel to this story. I really love the way you write Mr. Gold's character by the way. I will definitely come back and read it again!
autumn2374 chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
My favorite chapter. Perhaps it's because he finally makes his feelings known and how he does it :)
felicia chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
So very perfect! LOVED your words! thank you3
The Dream That We Were chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
3 great story! :)
The Dream That We Were chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
This chapter made me get up and put on water for tea :)
The Dream That We Were chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I love when Gold refers to Granny as a "random old lady" hahaha brilliant.
Grace5231973 chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
I loved it, and I hope you do an epilogue!
Esin of Sardis chapter 17 . 5/4/2013
Lovely story. Lovely. I think his plan is great and I just wish it could go forever.
I'm going to be pretentious right now and suggest a sequel. Seriously. You have more than enough material. What about Neal? There's both his relationships with Emma and Gold. And would Milah stick around in Storybrooke, or would she go somewhere else? Would Neal want to follow her? And there's so much more to write about Belle and Gold. Just their relationship and restoring that house and we could see him getting settled in Storybrooke. And Gaston never showed up again. He could always appear and want in again. Or Belle's father. We haven't seen him either. And I love the Archie/Ruby thing. Stuff can happen there. And I know it might be weird, but what about Henry? If he showed up there'd be some drama there for sure. :)
I'll miss this story.
esin
Esin of Sardis chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
Seriously? That close and then we have to wait for everything to really, really come out? Gah. You've got me addicted, you do.